The lounge's front page right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Morning, Annie.

Ever watch **** that involved a "butthole sandwich"? I never did and never will.
    No mate, but now you've suggested it....

I could hardly make it through Two Girls, One Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      No mate, but now you've suggested it....

I could hardly make it through Two Girls, One Cup.
      Vile......

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Vile......
        Who invited you back to Boxingscene??

Comment

What do you talk about in such a lounge though...some members are too critical anyway. If the thread is too serious in tone, no one's gonna actually care. For example, this is actually true, last night I was going to make a thread asking if anyone here ever wanted to **** a friends mom and told their friend about it, because I have. Two different friends, they took it on the chin and laughed. One of them joked to their mom though and actually told her I wanted to **** her right there in front of me. I was a kid though so it didn't matter. But I was embarrassed, she just laughed and said "Haha i'd suck that little dick if my son wasn't here"...lol jk she didn't say that.

The thread was all about done, just a click away from submitting it.

Then I thought to myself...wait a minute, this is boxingscene, members here don't think or say things like this...they've actually ****ed their friends mom. It's not just a thought or a desire. So then I scratched that thread and went back to the drawing board. Now back to another training camp for my next thread.

Comment

It never used to be as juvenile as this though, kev. It's like a locker room for 11 year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              It never used to be as juvenile as this though, kev. It's like a locker room for 11 year olds.

agreed...when i first signed up, there was a LOT more quality threads in the lounge...whether it was comedic or serious, there was actual substance

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Who invited you back to Boxingscene??
                Keep it up and I'll tell big Boneefa. She told me that if you gave me trouble she wouldn't crap on your face while cursing you out in Ebonics any more.

This is Boneefa everyone, the woman who Boston wants to elope with

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  agreed...when i first signed up, there was a LOT more quality threads in the lounge...whether it was comedic or serious, there was actual substance
                  That's the word... even when it was someone joking, there was something to discuss, some real MEAT.

And, let's face it, there's only so many times you can say "fuckin' Muslims."

Comment

Anorak, even though it's not the admins fault (BG, Reed, Tbear), BS is just more heavily moderated now due to a change for ad purposes. So a lot of topics that were allowed back then are not allowed anymore because it turns away advertisers and in turn $. You think that had something to do with the fall in quality? Members are reluctant to make certain threads now.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Anorak, even though it's not the admins fault (BG, Reed, Tbear), BS is just more heavily moderated now due to a change for ad purposes. So a lot of topics that were allowed back then are not allowed anymore because it turns away advertisers and in turn $. You think that had something to do with the fall in quality? Members are reluctant to make certain threads now.
                      I'd say the opposite... back in the day you could make a thread in NSB (I know we're not discussing NSB, but bear with me...) and it would be on the second page the following day, sometimes even the first still. The membership was far lower than it is right now. Today they let in a load of ****s just to swell the numbers and increase the $$$$$.

Most of this crap like "I stuck a toilet brush up my ass" would not have been tolerated back in the day.

Comment

Working...
                      X