• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    P4p he has bigger nuts!!
    He P4P ur nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      He P4P ur nuts.
      He made me bleed at least 4 times, big ****ing sharp teeth. He is psycho, my girl goes his lil black ass. He sleeps on her pillow and flips out if I want love. Gotta lock him in the toilet to get alone time.

I have to lock him in his crate when we go out for dinner or something. He was just born mad at the world! Wacko!

We need to get a muzzle for him. Dudes come up to pet him, he bites, women, no biting. He is some mean bast@rd reincarnated in a lil package, mad as **** he is tiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        Have you ever tried Russian roulette with a 1911 colt.?. try it you might win someday.
        Sure, when you finally end up winning at that game, I will try it.

Until then....

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
          am i missing something? how is under 5 runs only -125
          It was actually under 5.5 runs for -125.

I placed it when the game was 1-0 in the top of the 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
            It was actually under 5.5 runs for -125.

I placed it when the game was 1-0 in the top of the 5th.
            Oh I didn't realize it was a live bet I though you made it before the game

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              Plenty of money to be made in live betting.
              I'm split on this. Live betting is great if you're unsure how a game will play out but its so easy to get caught up in a series of plays that mean nothing in the bigger picture that is a game/match, especially in baseball. All it takes is one at bat to change things. Punkass Donaldson reminded of this lesson couple days ago when playing the yanks.

Comment

****in uehara gives up 4 runs in the eighth. F him but I must accept the fact I can't handicap baseball to save me life.

Comment

Free money alert: okc at -14.5 -110 after just decimating Dallas by 38 iirc. Dallas is missing Barrera and maybe Williams so it okc by at least 20 unless Vegas allows it.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackFist View Post
                    ****in uehara gives up 4 runs in the eighth. F him but I must accept the fact I can't handicap baseball to save me life.
                    That shyt happens. It was definitely there, but hey that's gambling, expect the unexpected.

I'm reloaded today.

Anyone have any thoughts about Milwaukee vs Twins?

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                      That shyt happens. It was definitely there, but hey that's gambling, expect the unexpected.

I'm reloaded today.

Anyone have any thoughts about Milwaukee vs Twins?
                      Whats the spread? Go over, because Willy Peralta is pitching for the Brewers and everyone here knows he's awful. Really the entire Brewers team is ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X