Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is America a country full of fat dumb people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Who made you believe that?
    You foreigners did. The way you rotten mouths are all over Americana like it was a 12 inch dick tells us all we need to know.

Comment

When it comes to starting wars and placing large portions of the population in cages, America is absolutely number 1. Other than that we're pretty much all just dumb and fat.

Comment

Just wait.... I invented a technology called 6 second abs.

Abs in 6 seconds... I gotta get it patented.

Get a sharpie, draw an oval on your gut, then draw in the abs!!!

You look chiseled no matter how fat you are.

Comment

Who made you believe that?
          It's pretty self evident, unless you're a delusional little boychick. Do you enjoy the internet that we gave you? Or perhaps you're fan of Facebook? Maybe you enjoy YouTube or better yet one of our Hollywood produced movies. Is your phone an IPhone, If not I bet it has android software. Did your country land on the moon? It sure did not did it. So if you have a better candidate for #1 country please do list it.
          Last edited by Enayze; 04-18-2016, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            It's pretty self evident, unless you're a delusional little boychick. Do you enjoy the internet that we gave you? Or perhaps you're fan of Facebook? Maybe you enjoy YouTube or better yet one of our Hollywood produced movies. Is your phone an IPhone, If not I bet it has android software. Did your country land on the moon? It sure did not did it. So if you have a better candidate for #1 country please do list it.

Internet - facebook - hollywood , that it?. No i do not have an iphone, nor a facebook account and i do not go to the cinema. Moon landing? Real? Fake? Who knows fatty.

Youre basing #1 on entertainment and gadgetry. Typical fat yank.

How about all the slavery, not allowing women to vote, killing your own presidents, government corruption. Yeh #1 sweetie :-)

Comment

Internet - facebook - hollywood , that it?. No i do not have an iphone, nor a facebook account and i do not go to the cinema. Moon landing? Real? Fake? Who knows fatty.
              You're one of those people? Internet revolutionized the world. And who cares whether you use the other stuff I listed because billions of other people do.

Youre basing #1 on entertainment and gadgetry. Typical fat yank.
              There is also the fact we are economically the wealthiest, militarily the strongest and socially one of the most free nations on earth. I just listed the basic technology to highlight what you deep down inside already know.

How about all the slavery, not allowing women to vote, killing your own presidents, government corruption. Yeh #1 sweetie :-)
              What sissy European country do you hail from?
              Last edited by Enayze; 04-18-2016, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Yes pretty much, America has become a fat stupid God-less country that worships gays, liberals, Kanye and the Kardashians, hip hop music and Donald *****. Mostly due in part to pussy ass millennials.

Comment

America is vast and diverse but you can kind of accurately judge how fat and dumb a town or city is by how many walmarts it has, that's where they like to congregate.

Comment

Yeah youre just abit ahead of us fat brits. Its a close all, fukin fat murics and brit cnuts!

Buzzing round on dem electric wheels....

When you see a fat person, you should spit on them.
                    Its just a fat world fatty fat fat fat.

So, if you see a fatty, take their belongings then briskly walk away, you'll be home free after a hundred yards...Fat bastids!

Comment

Fat people never eat in slow motion!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X