Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anorak is one of the best posters I've ever encountered on a boxing forum.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anorak is easy to get along with, just don't ever "Brit" him". He hates being britted.

Comment

I let him cum in my arse. Kidney rupture too

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I let him cum in my arse. Kidney rupture too
        Sounds sore, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Anorak is easy to get along with, just don't ever "Brit" him". He hates being britted.
          He can stick his Brit up his cvnt. I'm Scottish.

Comment

ESB was crap and all their posters were crap.

Also, stop trying to suck Anorak's dick.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              He is a grade A ****. A fucking leech on these boards the classic attention whore. We crossed paths once and I put him down like mangy mutt he is. If you want a real legit poster read the original larryx posts that is comedy gold.
              This guy doesn't give no ****s.

Anybody can get it.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
                I've encountered better than Anorak on other forums 'felix trinidad' from ESB being one, but Anorak is G level on here so I respect him.

I also like Beercules, Alex kid and boxingfan91.
                The best poster on a boxing forum who has never really posted anything much about boxing? I am gonna have to re-think that one.

Comment

Anorak is at the dentist, but he'll be here later. He has a green teef issue.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    The best poster on a boxing forum who has never really posted anything much about boxing? I am gonna have to re-think that one.
                    yeah.....

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                      He is a grade A ****. A fucking leech on these boards the classic attention whore. We crossed paths once and I put him down like mangy mutt he is.
                      When I saw LPArm was posting again, my first thought was "that's the kid who tried to step up to me a few months back and was so lame at his attempts to "pwn" me that I ended up feeling pity for him. He's clearly got a version of events that doesn't tie with reality.

Originally posted by Rockin'
                      Anorak............
                      Nice to see this daft **** still has a grudge... haven't spoken to him on here for MONTHS, but he still wants it. I guess when you get separated from your senses by the guy who drives a FedEx truck it's going to have an effect.

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      I love the sport, but NSB isn't a valid forum to have a serious boxing debate. Unless you want your boxing to be broken down into who's the biggest "hater". Just for you, I might make a serious, considered boxing thread in NSB so we can all see it die a death after two replies.

Comment

Working...
                      X