No announcement yet.

The official EURO 2016 thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Hoddle just said;

'Lets do this in a footballing way, because they're all footballers out there at the moment.'

Stop talking utter dog **** Glenn.

Comment

• Seriously pisses me off u could get any armchair fan of his add and he'd a better job then Woy..

Play pretty poor but still have control of the group aftrr 2 games..

Lets take it for granted and change half the team and let a BUM ****in team like Wales finish above us

Comment

• This is worse then USA finishing above us.. jesus christ.. Hope we get done over next round by Spain or germany..

Couldn't stand it if we got to the quarters and lose on penalties and give this **** a new contract..

We played well vs Russia.. but its Russia.. they just got turned over by Wales.. a team which didn't even try to get over the half way line vs us

Comment

• I'm clinging on to the notion that we will play better against better teams that won't just sit 10 men behind the ball.

Comment

• Had a few chances that should have been put away. I'm not too worried, they've played well in the 3 games just lacking the finishing. Hopefully the chances will start going in in the knockout stages.

Comment

• WOY probably gonna get the lads to do a lap of honour after the game..

No doubt he is well chuffed with the performance

Comment

• Roy is utterly useless.

You need to play to win these games. You want to top the group, you want some momentum and you want to build that winning mentality.

In that group, one victory is abysmal.

Comment

• Pathetic thing is we probably end up with an easier game now.

Shut this tournament down it's ****, it's done.

Comment

• A last minute Sturridge goal is the only reason England aren't likely out of the tournament.

Comment

• Woy is the worst manager in the world, tbh

Comment

Working...
                      X