Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official EURO 2016 thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys can we please stop using terms like "scored on" or "tied against", "nice kick" etc.

You don't see me in the NBA thread saying nice goal lads, have a bit of decorum FFS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      gone £20 deep on Ukraine - Ehrmantraut has encouraged me.

Unreal that NI are here.

Fair play.
      About that.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        Germany have no cutting edge whatsoever and zero pace.
        All the teams feel like that... England have pace and dominated the games so far.. but didn't cut Russia or Wales up that much.. It feels a lot like attack vs defence in some of these games. Did Wales even have a shot outside of the 35 yard free kick?

Maybe when the tournament goes into the later rounds teams will fancy themselves more going forward and go for it a bit

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          All the teams feel like that... England have pace and dominated the games so far.. but didn't cut Russia or Wales up that much.. It feels a lot like attack vs defence in some of these games. Did Wales even have a shot outside of the 35 yard free kick?

Maybe when the tournament goes into the later rounds teams will fancy themselves more going forward and go for it a bit
          The tournament in general has been low on quality and entertainment value.

I love international tournaments as there is just something special about them, but this one is pretty boring. Seems to be a lot of average teams just keeping 10 men behind the ball.

As for Wales, with the exception of Bale, they might be the worst team in the tournament. 10 guys doing the donkey work, hoping that other guy produces a magic moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            The tournament in general has been low on quality and entertainment value.

I love international tournaments as there is just something special about them, but this one is pretty boring. Seems to be a lot of average teams just keeping 10 men behind the ball.

As for Wales, with the exception of Bale, they might be the worst team in the tournament. 10 guys doing the donkey work, hoping that other guy produces a magic moment.
            You're like a machine mate, do you even sleep? .
            Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 06-17-2016, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              About that.
              ........mother****er.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                You're like a machine mate, do you even sleep? .

NBA finals finish on Sunday, sleep will make a welcome return to my life.

Comment

• Wanted to put money on Italy but this tournament is all over the place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Wanted to put money on Italy but this tournament is all over the place.
                    Money on Italy for this game or the tournament in general?

Comment

• Just daydreamed the idea of England playing a back three with Walker and Rose (Young could've done it) as the wing backs and Stones or even Dier as the ball player.

Comment

Working...
                      X