Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Don't be silly.

Empty possession means nothing.
    If I'm Portugal I am happy I'm playing France instead of Germany, but not that happy because France is at home. France will probably beat Portugal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      You can Prefer whatever you like, possession stats painted the complete picture of how **** France was against Germany.
      No point watching the game if you only read in to the stats then. This isn't baseball.

Germany had possession yes, but so what? They couldn't score or carve out any clear cut opportunities.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        No point watching the game if you only read in to the stats then. This isn't baseball.

Germany had possession yes, but so what? They couldn't score or carve out any clear cut opportunities.
        They hit the post a few times, and their crosses came up short. They controlled the game and were the better side, but you're right, that is why we watch this sport because the best team doesn't always win.

Comment

• henry spasming like mad

Comment

If I'm Portugal I am happy I'm playing France instead of Germany, but not that happy because France is at home. France will probably beat Portugal.
            Definitely, it's a more open game.

Germany are all possession with little cutting edge, it's boring.

France could have scored 4 or 5, Germany had nothing but long shots. France were the better team.

Comment

They hit the post a few times, and their crosses came up short. They controlled the game and were the better side, but you're right, that is why we watch this sport because the best team doesn't always win.
              France were the better team because they could score and Germany couldn't.

Again, possession doesn't mean you are the better side. Many good sides concede possession as a tactic, it doesn't mean they are inferior.

Comment

• This wasn't even close until the handball, that gave France life.

Comment

are you on your tenth pint or some shit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enliven26 View Post
                    are you on your tenth pint or some shit?
                    I'm in America we don't drink your sissy pints, we take down gallons.

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    France were the better team because they could score and Germany couldn't.

Again, possession doesn't mean you are the better side. Many good sides concede possession as a tactic, it doesn't mean they are inferior.
                    After the Portuguese watched that game, you think they are more disappointed that Germany lost, because now they have to face France.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      This wasn't even close until the handball, that gave France life.
                      France should have scored before the penalty, twice.

Germany had all possession with no goal threat, that is irrelevant IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X