No announcement yet.

Chicago: Police shoot armed 16 year old, protests held

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
    Gang banging... But why is my past relevant? Anybody who works in the justice system or has been through the justice system knows the justice system doesn't work... We have pigs abusing power, courts favoring money, and jails turning potentially productive citizens into wasted potential... Anarchy? No, but an overhaul of the system? Yes
    Your past is relevant in this case man, it seems like you have a real problem with police. I wanted to know why because where i'm originally from only drug dealers and gangsters hate cops that much, or just people who feel that cops get in the way of their illegal activities. I was curious to know if you fit into either category.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Pretty much almost every encounter I have had with police were similar. And they have all been white, and i'm Hispanic. I think that those that are up to no good will always hate cops, because cops are there to enforce laws and protect civilians.
      When you selectively choose the dumbest of the citizen to represent you, you will have people who don't really think things through and who rely on brute force to get their job done.

http://politicalblindspot.com/police...igh-iq-scores/

Comment

If I fled the cops, then pull out a gun and pointed it at them - I would be shot. I'm white and I would be rightfully and justifiably shot.

Comment

Pretty much almost every encounter I have had with police were similar. And they have all been white, and i'm Hispanic. I think that those that are up to no good will always hate cops, because cops are there to enforce laws and protect civilians.
          I'm sure there are plenty of cops that abuse their power and are plain azzholes.

That was the only cop I've ever been stopped by and turned out to be good.

I'm sure it could have went either way though. Just depends on who you get.

Comment

Any body cam/dash cam footage hinted at being released?

Because honestly, all we can go on if not is the "official" report for how this went down.

Yes there are dirt bag cops.

That being said, here's a pretty fucking simple rule to live by.

Don't pull out a gun on a LEO here in the US.

Comment

Chiraq, doe.

Comment

Your past is relevant in this case man, it seems like you have a real problem with police. I wanted to know why because where i'm originally from only drug dealers and gangsters hate cops that much, or just people who feel that cops get in the way of their illegal activities. I was curious to know if you fit into either category.
                My hate for pigs isn't the problem my Hate for pigs is the result of the problem

Comment

Pigs should have their ROEs toned down...He pointed a gun but didn't shoot... I guess that deserves the death penalty without trial? That's not justice it's a f.ucking pig getting trigger happy... I hope that pig gets fired ends up broke and in jail... But he won't he'll probably get a promotion
                  -Did you live under power lines as a kid, or something?

what you think the officer is gonna do, wait for him to hold the gun sideways say brake yo self fooo! and pull the trigger, ninja please you don't even believe in what you said.

Comment

Pigs should have their ROEs toned down... He pointed a gun but didn't shoot... I guess that deserves the death penalty without trial? That's not justice it's a f.ucking pig getting trigger happy...
                    That's right.

The cops should have waited until they were shot dead before defending themselves. #BlackLivesMatter

Comment

Just pull all of the cops out of Chicago and let those apes all kill each other, who cares? It's the only solution that makes sense at this point. People complain when the cops shoot dangerous criminals, so just let the dangerous criminals run wild.

Comment

Working...
                      X