Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys read about the Affluenza teen who killed 4 people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys read about the Affluenza teen who killed 4 people?

This kid is getting 2 years in jail for killing 4 people in a drunk driving wreck. He is getting away with only 2 years in jail because he suffers from affluenza, which is being too rich and therefore being stupid and not knowing what you're doing because you are so spoiled (in a nutshell). The formal definition is "a psychological malaise supposedly affecting wealthy young people, symptoms of which include a lack of motivation, feelings of guilt, and a sense of isolation."
    A judge on Wednesday ordered so-called “affluenza teen” Ethan Couch to spend two years behind bars — 180 days for each of the four people he killed in a fatal 2013 drunken-driving wreck.

That's likely to provide little comfort to the families of Breanna Mitchell, Brian Jennings, Hollie Boyles and Shelby Boyles , who already have spent more time without their loved ones than Couch is set to spend in jail.

“Never once has Ethan apologized in any shape or form,” Eric Boyles, whose wife, Hollie, and daughter, Shelby, were killed in the crash, told ABC in 2015.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/13...n-in-jail.html

I sincerely feel sorry for the families of those 4 people killed, for not getting any justice.

he actually got away with probation and no jail time. he broke his probation I think by still drinking and going to mexico.

but he still only got 2 years? smh

Comment

Good old American justice system. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        he actually got away with probation and no jail time. he broke his probation I think by still drinking and going to mexico.

Yeah I just read that. That is really messed up. He was seen partying and drinking after all that and the video went viral, so then him and his mom fled to Mexico.

This is an example of getting away with murder. It is known as actual fact that this kid killed 4 people and he is getting away with it. I doubt the 2 years in jail will be anything at all, his parents are rich, I mean can't they just leave him in PC? I don't know how that works but I doubt this kid would be placed on gen pop. SMH this is bad.

Comment

White privilege at its finest lol

Comment

Good for him... There's already 4 wasted lives... Why waste another?

Comment

hopefully someone kills him in jail and serves proper justice

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                Good for him... There's already 4 wasted lives... Why waste another?
                Can you elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post

Yeah he actually got away with manslaughter. They only gave him house arrest and probation, he violated his house arrest or probation by going to a party and drinking and smoking weed, he wasn't supposed to drink or do drugs.

He knew he ****ed up and ran to Mexico with his mom, his parents spoiled him, they should put his mom in jail for fleeing and hiding her son in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    White privilege at its finest lol
                    He killed 4 white people. This is more like Rich privilege. Actually it literally is. I mean rich young people have their own "sickness" made for them to get away with murder. Affluenza is only for rich young people, so this would not have applied to you or me lol. We would have gotten like 20 or whatever it is you get for taking 4 lives while drunk driving. That is really amazing if you think about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X