Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk slags arguing on public transport...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    This one is WEIRD. This girl offers to KO him, so he tells her to, then she whacks him.

Afterwards she starts coming onto him, but he gets all meek and she leaves the bus... wtf?

WTF did I just watch?
    Anorak you need to provide captions for this..

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      Hahahaha brilliant! Gay Terminator

I don't get how no one wiped this guy out after about 2 minutes? that was serious screaming, I would have cracked and thrown him off. Saying that, he looks pretty tough, he walked through that glass and it didn't even slow him down
      I guess someone who is clearly insane can be scary... as you say, the guy walked through a glass door without a scratch, and it seemed like, at best, a mild inconvenience to him.

Comment

Here's one called "Black drunk pissing on bus"... exactly what it says on the tin:

Comment

Only 539 views on this one... I thought it was quite entertaining.

Note that the accents in some of these UK ones make the humour (humor, Fat Yanks). "ere, you facking cant, I'm gonna fack you up."

Comment

Here's one called "Black drunk pissing on bus"... exactly what it says on the tin:

The best part about that was the guy gobbing on himself around 9 seconds.

What a dirty bugger though

Comment

this is one I found last night. A 67 year old white man gets into an argument with a young black guy at the back of the bus. There's some talk and banter which the black guy takes as an attack against his race. He threatens the guy and the old man moves down the front to avoid a fight. You hear the camera girl say "kick his white ass" while he carries it on. He walks down and aims a feeble punch while the guy is sat down, the Old man responds with a straight left which crumples the *****, he follows it up with a few more blows and the guy has been completely embarrassed. The Old Man gets off the bus victorious.....The camera then pans to the guy who's now up on his feet, "I'm a **** you up" he says, like a complete bellend

Last edited by Vinnykin; 04-18-2016, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                this is one I found last night. A 67 year old white man gets into an argument with a young black guy at the back of the bus. There's some talk and banter which the black guy takes as an attack against his race. He threatens the guy and the old man moves down the front to avoid a fight. You hear the camera girl say "kick his white ass" while he carries it on. He walks down and aims a feeble punch while the guy is sat down, the Old man responds with a straight left which crumples the *****, he follows it up with a few more blows and the guy has been completely embarrassed. The Old Man gets off the bus victorious.....The camera then pans to the guy who's now up on his feet, "I'm a **** you up" he says, like a complete bellend
                "Call me a motherfuggen Amblance...."

It was almost too good to be true when the camera pans out on a "keeping you clean and safe" sign outside, or somesuch.

Not to sound like a prick, because I love your input, but this one is pretty famous. In fact, I see it even has its own Wankopedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC_Transit_Bus_fight

There it says the black guy was FIFTY.

I guess it's like they say... black don't crack.

Comment

"Call me a motherfuggen Amblance...."

It was almost too good to be true when the camera pans out on a "keeping you clean and safe" sign outside, or somesuch.

Not to sound like a prick, because I love your input, but this one is pretty famous. In fact, I see it even has its own Wankopedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC_Transit_Bus_fight

There it says the black guy was FIFTY.

I guess it's like they say... black don't crack.
                  I didn't even notice that lol

Ah, so you want that rare, underground, dirty stuff? I'll try my best to find things with low views in future

I would have placed the guy around 30ish, the girls sitting near him were pretty young......I'm telling you now, these ghetto guys are using moisturiser

Comment

Only 539 views on this one... I thought it was quite entertaining.

Note that the accents in some of these UK ones make the humour (humor, Fat Yanks). "ere, you facking cant, I'm gonna fack you up."

DOWN goes the Giant. For a min there at the end when the giant was kinda holding that one guy up i thought they were gonna have a nice hate ****.

Comment

This guy's worth a few laughs... in fact he should have his own TV series.

Watch till the end when he pretends he's been assaulted.

"You foreign ****!"

Comment

Working...
                      X