Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to handle the situation where a woman has mroe options than you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to handle the situation where a woman has mroe options than you?

Women do have more options than guys even a fat ugly one have a dozen horny guys queuing up to shag her. This is due to the strong male libido and woman's nature to be picky (regarding child rearing) and not need sex as much.

So often times I find I have a woman in my grasp, but she has many other options and I dont, and she is in a much stronger position.

Scenario 1 she knows this and holds up some hoops to see if I will jump through them, should I ? Should I not? What should I do? She may test me by showing affection for other guys trying to get me to compete with them for her etc and getting them to compete too

Scenario 2 she knows she has the power, but she doesn't intentionally abuse it but does subconsciously as is natural because she knows shes in the stronger position.

Scenario 3 shes a player, having multiple relationships, you really want o bone her because shes hot but u are just a pawn on her chess game also lots of other dudes after her

I just want to rape her kill all the other men and then rape her sister then kill her. But I cant because I dont want to spend the best years of my life in jail.

So how do I handle this situation?
    Last edited by AlexKid; 04-04-2016, 10:52 PM.

There is a reason for **** and dirt cheap prostitutes.

these options are just as good, if not better than a girlfriend most of the time.

A nut is a nut and after I get it, I want nothing to do with them.

No I don't want to cuddle, no I don't want to talk for long periods of time. Just get the fckk out until I need you again.

Comment

Its like loose loose, its like she holds up a hoop, if you dont jump through you dont get her and if you jump through it shes not really attracted either

Just dont jump through it and find a better woman?

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post

these options are just as good, if not better than a girlfriend most of the time.

No I don't want to cuddle, no I don't want to talk for long periods of time. Just get the fckk out until I need you again.
        unfortunately we as guys feel the need for love and reciprocation too, I wish it wasnt the case but it is, except for some high testosterone males sometimes they dont give a fcuk they are just predominantly reptiles same with psychos

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          unfortunately we as guys feel the need for love and reciprocation too, I wish it wasnt the case but it is, except for some high testosterone males sometimes they dont give a fcuk they are just predominantly reptiles same with psychos
          Speak for yourself. I don't give a ****. A woman has to prove herself worthy. Beta azz clowns take themselves out of the game. I am an older guy, yet get poon because from younger women, because of guys like you.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            Women do have more options than guys even a fat ugly one have a dozen horny guys queuing up to shag her. This is due to the strong male libido and woman's nature to be picky (regarding child rearing) and not need sex as much.

So often times I find I have a woman in my grasp, but she has many other options and I dont, and she is in a much stronger position.

Scenario 1 she knows this and holds up some hoops to see if I will jump through them, should I ? Should I not? What should I do? She may test me by showing affection for other guys trying to get me to compete with them for her etc and getting them to compete too

Scenario 2 she knows she has the power, but she doesn't intentionally abuse it but does subconsciously as is natural because she knows shes in the stronger position.

Scenario 3 shes a player, having multiple relationships, you really want o bone her because shes hot but u are just a pawn on her chess game also lots of other dudes after her

I just want to rape her kill all the other men and then rape her sister then kill her. But I cant because I dont want to spend the best years of my life in jail.

So how do I handle this situation?
            Lol I think there's more reason than jail to not carry out those actions. Are you a virgin Alex? Serious question.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Speak for yourself. I don't give a ****. A woman has to prove herself worthy. Beta azz clowns take themselves out of the game. I am an older guy, yet get poon because from younger women, because of guys like you.
              How do the beta ass clowns like me fcuk up oh great Zaroku?

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post

Nice helps even up the options cheers bro!

1) Pizza take away

2) Hooker drive in

3) Computer games

Just need a part time job so I can afford the hookers, maybe tinder
                Last edited by AlexKid; 04-04-2016, 11:09 PM.

Comment

knock out a few teeths and bam now her options are less.

WIN WIN.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                    knock out a few teeths and bam now her options are less.

WIN WIN.
                    but then u have to look at a toothless woman for teh rest fo the time

Comment

Working...
                    X