Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Three S.hittest Thread Starters of the Month...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, lounge only. NSB would be way too hard to sift through.

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    _Maxi is by far the shittiest thread starter.
    You got a link, lad?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Yeah, lounge only. NSB would be way too hard to sift through.

You got a link, lad?
      There are too many. Every time he makes a new thread, posters tell him the same thing, stop making nonsensical threads.

One was about Canelo using some kind of machine to pump out his shit and make him lose 5 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        There are too many. Every time he makes a new thread, posters tell him the same thing, stop making nonsensical threads.

One was about Canelo using some kind of machine to pump out his shit and make him lose 5 pounds.
        Oh, you mean in NSB? I don't read that place.

I believe you're actually ahead or at least equal on 2016 bans with me, mate... congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Here's the new champ cementing his legacy:

led, I can't reply to the actual thread as he's blocked me.
          Probably he thinks that he's overrated to be the s.hittest thread starter of the month.

Comment

I've noticed that there's been a considerable upturn in the lounge this month. AlexKid being banned has helped, but I also think that - love him or hate him - the Emo Cenobite (Bringer) coming back has picked up some of the slack a bit.

Still, it's good that we've still got posters like B.UTLER keeping the (low) quality going:

Am I the only one who prefers girls with pretty face with below average body than..
            Super hot body but below average face?

Comment

*checks thread, doesnt see name...tries harder next week*

Comment

I give up.................

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  *checks thread, doesnt see name...tries harder next week*
                  why would anyone think it's a complement to be a sh.it poster.. i want to be on awesome thread starter..

and to anorak, stop trying to get my attention.. i've been ignoring this **** yet he would still post on my visitor message..

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    why would anyone think it's a complement to be a sh.it poster.. i want to be on awesome thread starter..

and to anorak, stop trying to get my attention.. i've been ignoring this **** yet he would still post on my visitor message..
                    I'm praising you, mang. You're the No.1 on this site right now.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                      i want to be on awesome thread starter..
                      I want to get a ******* off Scarlett Johansson, but sometimes we just got accept life the way it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X