Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all are getting fooled

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

Applaud anyone who resists... the politicians are too scared... the people are beginning to rise.

Comment

As much as I dislike Trump...and think he is a whacko...after watching the videos I posted and see what has happen to Europe I have to support anyone who is prepared to take extreme action now. Anything is justifiable to avoid North America ever having to deal with what Europe has become as far as I'm concerned. And the response this woman gets is why the the majority of Muslims who may not be terrorists are justifiable collateral damage in this war...sorry...not here.

Last edited by jaded; 03-25-2016, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          Applaud anyone who resists... the politicians are too scared... the people are beginning to rise.
          People who think that Islam isn't a real threat, or that members of ISIS are the only Muslims who want the entire planet to live under an Islamic caliphate, should really watch these videos.

Comment

Christianity had a Reformation in 1409. Islam is long overdue for theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleK4TripleG View Post
              People who think that Islam isn't a real threat, or that members of ISIS are the only Muslims who want the entire planet to live under an Islamic caliphate, should really watch these videos.
              It's not only these, or other videos. There have been made public polls by respectable/reliable sources showing that many 'ordinary' muslims living presumably well integrated into western society believe in sharia and other extremist world views. They don't speak up much but they still harbor these beliefs and secretly believe terrorist attacks, etc. are justified. And they DON'T believe in freedom of speech, secular society, etc. I have said it before, and it is well known: They are waiting to literally OUTNUMBER us. Everybody knows it but few dare say it, especially politicians in fear of losing votes, obviously.

Comment

It's not only these, or other videos. There have been made public polls by respectable/reliable sources showing that many 'ordinary' muslims living presumably well integrated into western society believe in sharia and other extremist world views. They don't speak up much but they still harbor these beliefs and secretly believe terrorist attacks, etc. are justified. And they DON'T believe in freedom of speech, secular society, etc. I have said it before, and it is well known: They are waiting to literally OUTNUMBER us. Everybody knows it but few dare say it, especially politicians in fear of losing votes, obviously.
                Are you in Europe?

Comment

Are you in Europe?
                  ... Scandinavia

Comment

... Scandinavia
                    When I watched that video of what's happening in Sweden...it's hard to believe. I guess it's only in the last couple of years that I've begun to realize how effected Europe has become. It's hard to imagine from here (Canada) how it ever got so out of hand. Here we tend to think of 9/11 as being surreal...but Europe has a very different fight for the survival of what Europe used to be...and I'm talking only a few decades ago.

Comment

When I watched that video of what's happening in Sweden...it's hard to believe. I guess it's only in the last couple of years that I've begun to realize how effected Europe has become. It's hard to imagine from here (Canada) how it ever got so out of hand. Here we tend to think of 9/11 as being surreal...but Europe has a very different fight for the survival of what Europe used to be...and I'm talking only a few decades ago.
                      Absolutely.. we're threatened on our civilization over here, because of decades of weak politics. It might be too late for Sweden and it's not even a lie. Sweden, Germany, France used to be beautiful countries. It's a sad sight and I for one won't be part of this downfall. It's disgusting how politically correct, media manipulated populace ruins what forefathers built up over the past century.

My grandfather fought the Nazis. Islam is the new fascism.

Comment

Working...
                      X