These scumbags should be irradiated.

Comment

Send them to fight ISIS. Win win IMO.

Comment

This is why Donald is going to build a wall

Comment

How can I join?

Comment

I've never seen this thanks for sharing it made my hour drive go by quick

we don't have tough gangs like that in Jersey, the toughest nikka we have is Beercules and the cast of the Jersey shore

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
              This is why Donald is going to build a wall
              spend 25 billion for nothing a wall aint gonna stop this quit kidding yourself

Comment

The Mexican mafia only fear one man. Donald Trump ain't no Grandpa Munster looking mofo. He's not some 300 year old man who wants to give everything away for free. Trump's as real as it gets. He's a real hard hitta

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  Why do you have a glass jawed Mexican American in your avatar? America isn't spending a penny on this wall, Mexico will be buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    It would definitely impact it. Maybe it wouldn't stop it in its tracks.

Legitimate net immigration from Mexico to the US has declined naturally. Mexico's economy has grown rapidly in recent decades and isn't a bad place for a "normal" person to live.

Most of the problemic statistics are linked with drug smuggling and human trafficking which is turn enabled by our laughable, non-existent border.

One thing I don't understand is why Mexicans themselves (at least as portrayed by the media -- I know in reality Trump has a significant number of Mexican and/or Hispanic supporters) so strongly oppose border security. Is it really that enjoyable to be associated with poverty and convicts because of a broken system that practically waves them in?

Comment

Working...
                    X