No announcement yet.

Arizona's Ruthless Mexican Mafia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Hahahaha stupid gang talk. Hey guys, kill each other some more over dumb ****. xiv, 13 street, north, south...it's all fcuking ******ed.
    We just all need to eat TACOs drink beer and get along!!

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      That's called being smart. What was he supposed to do? Let the cartels come after him and kill him? Lol I laugh at this line of thinking.
      ghetto hood/barrio life mentality. get killed in da streets you a legend doe!

the donald isn't that kind of thug. he's the kind of thug that's going to rape these rich corrupt Mexican politicians so bad on the negotiating (and i mean this very lightly) table that their great great great grand children will be selling oranges by the road like little el chapo to pay off the great wall of trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        Sorry to break it to you but Trump wont beat Hilary so you can forget about any kind of wall..
        Hillary that has failed to win the democratic nomination 2 elections in a row is going to defeat Trump? Hahahahaha they literally had to put her up against only one candidate to get her to win, and that one candidate is 100% unelectable, so just wait until she has to go against Trump who will smash her in the debates, absolutely embarrass her.

Even Rubio, Kasich, Cruz and Christie would beat her with ease.

Comment

the Don is such a good business man you buy into the BS he is selling he aint ****.he talks big but has small brittle hands like floyd
          You sound terrified that the god emperor is going to throw you over the border, well I can't blame you because its very likely to happen.

Comment

Tough guys huh?.

Wouldn't last two minutes in Russia.

Comment

Sorry to break it to you but Trump wont beat Hilary so you can forget about any kind of wall..
              I asked in my former post, why do you oppose the wall?

Most legitimate immigration from Mexico has decreased on its own because of Mexico's economic growth. The people continuing to take advantage of the border are largely linked with drug smuggling and human trafficking which a wall and increased security would most definitely interfere with.

Are you against the wall just because you've been told by Democrats that true Mexicans who support La Raza are anti-wall and that's pretty much it? Have you really devoted any thought to the issue?

Your ethnicity doesn't benefit from identifying with border smuggling anymore than white people benefit from identifying with hillbilly meth labs. I don't understand why you would oppose the wall.

I have to assume people who are fiercely anti-wall are just going through an adolescent rebellion stage. Maybe the same reason you think gangs are cool.
              Last edited by ////; 03-23-2016, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                It would definitely impact it. Maybe it wouldn't stop it in its tracks.

Legitimate net immigration from Mexico to the US has declined naturally. Mexico's economy has grown rapidly in recent decades and isn't a bad place for a "normal" person to live.

Most of the problemic statistics are linked with drug smuggling and human trafficking which is turn enabled by our laughable, non-existent border.

One thing I don't understand is why Mexicans themselves (at least as portrayed by the media -- I know in reality Trump has a significant number of Mexican and/or Hispanic supporters) so strongly oppose border security. Is it really that enjoyable to be associated with poverty and convicts because of a broken system that practically waves them in?
                The problem isn't the wall. Trump can build the wall if he wants it won't solve the problem.

The problem are the companies who hire illegal help. Net migration from Mexico has been in reverse for a few years, But we will still see illegal immigration from central, South America and Asia.

Rather than a wall I think Mr trump should focus heavily on a program like e verify. Making sure every company is using one and if caught hiring illegals the company should pay a very heavy fine. Also go after people who rent to illegals. Many apartment complexes house illegals and rake in millions from illegals paying rent.

This IMO is a more pragmatic way of dealing with the issue rather than insulting and damaging relations with our second largest trade partners.
                Last edited by JJRod; 03-23-2016, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                  The problem isn't the wall. Trump can build the wall if he wants it won't solve the problem.

The problem are the companies who hire illegal help. Net migration from Mexico has been in reverse for a few years, But we will still see illegal immigration from central, South America and Asia.

Rather than a wall I think Mr trump should focus heavily on a program like e verify. Making sure every company is using one and if caught hiring illegals the company should pay a very heavy fine. Also go after people who rent to illegals. Many apartment complexes house illegals and rake in millions from illegals paying rent.

This IMO is a more pragmatic way of dealing with the issue rather than insulting and damaging relations with our second largest trade partners.
                  co sign.. Wall isnt gonna do anything! open our eyes conservatives. its like throwing birds in your backyard and getting angry that birds come in your yard to eat them so you build a giant wall. Stop throwing bird seeds and your yard and you wont have a problem

Comment

i would take that fool farinas out pretty quickly.

he can't bang with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Northern Califas homey' are way beyond those AZ locos!
                      San Jose, Salinas, Stockton, SF mission, Hayward, Oaktown, SAC, to all my home boys! Love & respect!
                      bro, san jo was my stomping ground from 96-2002.

loved it there.

norcal, putos.

Comment

Working...
                      X