• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best, bewbs, bum, legs, cammel toe and face youve ever seen

this is the best bum ive ever seen

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    this is the best bum ive ever seen

Poor Alex. That's because you only have eyes for girls who mimic your complexion.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Poor Alex. That's because you only have eyes for girls who mimic your complexion.
      Who doesn't like white meat?

Comment

I agree,,, it's universally the most sought after chicks..

But that chicks butt is great, it ain't the best I have ever seen

Comment

What the world needs now is more camel toe. I remember seeing my first camel toe. There was this girl with her friend in a best buy. Sexy ass girl in a light orange tight fighting old timey Roman pre- or post-work stripper like clothing. Seen the camel toe. Felt like I was gonna pass out the blood rushed out of my head so quick. F#ck ass, *******, legs & face. Show me a nice camel toe & its a good day. Camel toe is the future. #*****Cleavage

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            I agree,,, it's universally the most sought after chicks..

But that chicks butt is great, it ain't the best I have ever seen
            It is universally the most available. I love how you want to engage now, but block me from your "black people" threads. I wonder why? Could it be you like to go unchallenged? Why scared of someone else's opinion? Aren't you confident in yours?

Comment

Comment

That's a deflective answer. The question is, is that really the best @ss you have seen? If so, why on a (white girl )who are not known for their @sses? Her @ss looks good by the way, but couldn't it be you only look at white girls? I don't see a problem with you only looking at white girls, because it is your problem to want to limit yourself. What i have a problem with is that you can't be saying "best" this and "best" that when only one group you are looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  What the world needs now is more camel toe. I remember seeing my first camel toe. There was this girl with her friend in a best buy. Sexy ass girl in a light orange tight fighting old timey Roman pre- or post-work stripper like clothing. Seen the camel toe. Felt like I was gonna pass out the blood rushed out of my head so quick. F#ck ass, *******, legs & face. Show me a nice camel toe & its a good day. Camel toe is the future. #*****Cleavage
                  I hear you. Camel toe is boss, especially when they are on a sexy, good looking female. Also, when those pvssy lips are fat and juicy.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    That's a deflective answer. The question is, is that really the best @ss you have seen? If so, why on a (white girl )who are not known for their @sses? Her @ss looks good by the way, but couldn't it be you only look at white girls? I don't see a problem with you only looking at white girls, because it is your problem to want to limit yourself. What i have a problem with is that you can't be saying "best" this and "best" that when only one group you are looking at.
                    here, keep it

Comment

Working...
                    X