Police pursuits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
    oh he won't be going home for a long time
    At worst he probably copped 6-12 months. Maybe a little more if they charged him with assault on a police officer on top of the evading/resisting. A long of gangs in LA use police chases as initiation cause they know that they won't spend a very long time in jail. I've heard of people getting out in less than a month but they were involved in a police pursuit where no one else was injured during.

I've been watching police chases since I was a kid and one thing I haven't seen yet is an actual pedestrian (on foot, not in a car) being stuck by a fleeing suspect. It's probably happened before, but I've never seen one live. But I've seen many suspects shot and killed on live TV.

@PCALive - follow this guy if you want to be alerted when one is on.
    Last edited by Nubia; 03-15-2016, 01:16 AM.

Comment

This one has some skills and nearly manages to evade the cops, it's pretty long in 2 parts but worth watching,

Comment

Another one with a trick up his sleeve, funny one

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          RavshinRicRude straight thuggin' **** a police

(ground view from spectator)

Comment

There was one a few months ago where the guy actually got away and the police admitted it too. It was a real boring one but I still watched the whole way through. He wasn't driving erratically or anything but he did speed up every single time they tried to pit. And he was making random ass turns in residential streets, he got lucky he didn't catch a dead end. He ended up somewhere in LA county with a lot of trees, I don't remember the exact city but it was dark and there were tall trees everywhere. Anyway since he wasn't a threat they put him in tracking mode (ground units fall off, chopper stays) but the chopper lost sight of him. And the remaining 2 news agency choppers lost sight of him too so the police just pulled off entirely. Lucky bastard.

Comment

wow only 3 min in, impressed with this guys driving skills lol

there was one i saw live maybe 2 years ago the guy got out with an ak and got lit up.. cant find it though

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                Another one with a trick up his sleeve, funny one
                He would have got away if it wasn't for that female reporter. Women always pay attention to a persons clothes.

Me, the male reporter and the helicopter reporter had no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                  wow only 3 min in, impressed with this guys driving skills lol

there was one i saw live maybe 2 years ago the guy got out with an ak and got lit up.. cant find it though
                  Was it in downtown LA? If so I remember watching that one live. He T-boned a car at an intersection just north of the Staples Center. He got out with an AR-15 and started shooting and the cops killed him. The tall buildings made it hard to see though.

I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: Can't find the live footage during the chase, only the final report. Still shows the shooting doe.

Last edited by Nubia; 03-16-2016, 08:54 AM.

Comment

You can thank Ron Burgundy for revolutionizing news.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                      Was it in downtown LA? If so I remember watching that one live. He T-boned a car at an intersection just north of the Staples Center. He got out with an AR-15 and started shooting and the cops killed him. The tall buildings made it hard to see though.

I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: Can't find the live footage during the chase, only the final report. Still shows the shooting doe.

lol yea that was it.. i dont even live in cali but i was hooked on that

Comment

Working...
                      X