Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SUPER RARE high quality footage of the WTC jumpers on 9/11 WOW!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
    I'm not starting anything.

I can't understand how a building collapsed like that through jet fuel, period.

If somebody told you something that your logic and knowledge told you didn't add up, what are you supposed to do? Say nothing and keep your head down?
    Green sent

Comment

If somebody told you something that your logic and knowledge told you didn't add up, what are you supposed to do? Say nothing and keep your head down?
      I don't think there was a conspiracy, but don't really care much anyways. It happened. The whole "jet fuel" argument is antiquated and kind of outdated but it's all good yo.

Comment

No, you should look into it.
        But the science behind such a chaotic event isnt so easily explained or understood.

I dont think any one of us is qualified to suggest things didnt add up when it comes to the towers collapse.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          It's clear, but it doesn't really show much in a sense of the horrific jumps.
          I disagree. When the ground crumbles underneath that man, you can see him hanging on the very edge of the building from a very high altitude. You then see a couple more people jump from the same exact area. The heat/fire must have been intense for them to jump out like that.
          Last edited by BigNuts; 03-11-2016, 12:08 PM.

Comment

I still don't understand how jet fuel caused the building to collapse the way it did. There's no way.
            jet fuel cant smelt steel beams

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              But the science behind such a chaotic event isnt so easily explained or understood.
              I agree with this. On paper aka "in theory" it shouldn't have collapsed.

But at the same time, look at space shuttle columbia. It wasn't supposed to blow up, but it did.

Comment

I still don't understand how jet fuel caused the building to collapse the way it did. There's no way.
                that's exactly what I was thinking the entire damn time

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                  I agree with this. On paper aka "in theory" it shouldn't have collapsed.

But at the same time, look at space shuttle columbia. It wasn't supposed to blow up, but it did.

My favourite example is the Titanic. Unsinkable ship in theory.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    No, you should look into it.

I dont think any one of us is qualified to suggest things didnt add up when it comes to the towers collapse.
                    Many qualified people have suggested the official story doesn't add up, though. But most people don't want to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                      Well I think a plane crashing into it at 500 miles an hour weakened the building first.

Then a fire, doesn't have to melt the metal but heating it weakens it, couple that with an uneven load distribution due to the damage of the crash and down goes the building
                      Aren't the housings typically metal (i.e. the joints) but the rest is made with concrete?

How can a plane hitting the top of the building cause concrete to collapse like that?

Comment

Working...
                      X