No announcement yet.

Israel delegitimizes it's existence by marginalizing millions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    Apocalypto was a tad over-rated imo. Besides a few scenes.
    My brother in law is from a native tribe from Mexico, speaks, Spanish, English, and whatever he spoke in his native tongue told me he appreciates that movie...

But wanted me to know it was disease, more than anything that conquered Mexico.

I guess being filthy white Europeans bringing disease was an advantage...

Now, in the U.S., the government is trying with all it's might, to prevent Asian carp, from destroying native fish in lakes and rivers...

Won't happen. Same thing happens when an invader with an advantage moves into a stream where they never dealt with poison, natives die off, or are displaced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      My brother in law is from a native tribe from Mexico, speaks, Spanish, English, and whatever he spoke in his native tongue told me he appreciates that movie...

But wanted me to know it was disease, more than anything that conquered Mexico.

I guess being filthy white Europeans bringing disease was an advantage...

Now, in the U.S., the government is trying with all it's might, to prevent Asian carp, from destroying native fish in lakes and rivers...

Won't happen. Same thing happens when an invader with an advantage moves into a stream where they never dealt with poison, natives die off, or are displaced.
      Yep, there were not enough conquistadors to kill all them aztecs by hand. It was a combination of disease, famine, exposure etc etc. Still a genocide, but not on the level of the Nazis or Bashar .

Comment

Yep, there were not enough conquistadors to kill all them aztecs by hand. It was a combination of disease, famine, exposure etc etc. Still a genocide, but not on the level of the Nazis or Bashar .
        Agreed!!! Both were determined and specific.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          If he's in favor of izlam, he's in favor of child rape. Pretty simple. Also **** your associate.

Anybody who is connected to you has so much white-guilt that whatever negative events they'd experience in a muzzed out country, they'd blame themselves for it and even apologize to the muzzers(even if they got raped. Just like the german rape-victim recently did. Gotta love left-wing insanity).

Actually I'll give you Syria for its goverment, the Alawites who rule Syria have protected the minorities and I commend Assad for that. But live in majority islamic countries as a christian and you'll understand the oppression I was talking about. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, you just saw a thread with the potential of anti-jewish sentiments and you started running your mouth.
          Anyone connected to me huh?

Stop embarrassing yourself you bigoted lying ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            Ethnic (in the anthropoligical sense meaning cultural background) prejudice is a problem everywhere.
            false equivalency. sure it is, but nobody is going to chop your head off with a katana if you're gay or stone you to death if you're a woman and a rape victim in Japan will they?

Try living in Japan as a white man for 6 years (There, I said it BKM!) and don't think you won't experience a little racism.
            a white man living in Japan... wow your bravery knows no bounds! minorities in the Middle East experience more than just "a little racism" if you hadn't noticed. try persecution and death. another false equivalency.

The failure of yours is you don't look to the root of things.

I'm an Atheist, have no love for religion, have had Muslim friends, had some guys try to debate with me over the merits of their own faith (I've had Christians do the same).

I'm not defending Islam, but Islam is.

Trying to get tied down in the issues of religion is a distortion tactic to distract from the historical and material realities, which basically come down to land and resources, and strategic geographical points.
            so what you're telling me in the most roundabout way that you can is that it's not islam's fault?

Comment

Is that my all time favorite turtle Gamera???? Fighting Godzilla, then jetting away!!!
              Last edited by Zaroku; 03-11-2016, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Is that my all time favorite turtle Gamera???? Fighting Godzilla, then jetting away!!!
                Yep lol. Gamera is an OG, watched em when I was lil.

Never fought Godzilla doe

Comment

Yep lol. Gamera is an OG, watched em when I was lil.

Never fought Godzilla doe
                  Awesome!!! We need OG Gamera to crush ISIS, or whom ever wants to rumble.
                  He don't play!!

Comment

Awesome!!! We need OG Gamera to crush ISIS, or whom ever wants to rumble.
                    He don't play!!
                    Haha i remember the exact movie that clip is from, that flying rocket turtle is going Mach 500 son!

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      a white man living in Japan... wow your bravery knows no bounds! minorities in the Middle East experience more than just "a little racism" if you hadn't noticed. try persecution and death. another false equivalency.
                      LOL no kidding. If anything they worship white people over there in Japan, I've seen the video of the little blond child being admired by a crowd of people and read up about how their entertainment industry promotes European beauty so there's a lot of skin and hair bleaching, colored contacts, plastic surgery etc. and no doubt white men are highly desired by asian women.

And this asshole wants to compare that to the middle east where murders are committed towards apostles, non-islamic people publically displaying their religion, rape victims(!), gays, cheaters, the list is endless really.

What VC claimed is the equivelant of somebody complaining about a scratch mark to a burned or acid attack victim(Speaking of which that's another highly favored 'punishment' for women who don't submit to the sharia sheet-covered cattle lifestyle).

Comment

Working...
                      X