Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israel delegitimizes it's existence by marginalizing millions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to see an MMA type fight between the best Palestinian fighter vs the best Israeli fighter.

That would be pretty cool.

Then see the best Christian boxers fight the best Muslim boxers.

That would be cool!

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      the islamic world is fundamentally repressive and oppressive to non-muslims, women, ****sexuals, and other groups of people. it is totally undemocratic. there is also violence among themselves, sunni against shia, violence that have been ongoing for centuries and has little to do with the West. these are statements of fact not bigotry.

now are there decent people living there? of course there are. so you can sit there and paint flowery portraits all day, but the fact remains, the Middle East is a ****hole and the religion of islam is almost entirely to blame.

i have no problem with muslims who emigrate for a better life, who come to work, and come to integrate with society. these people are basically the fake/"moderate" muslims that we refer to. i have a problem with muslims who don't want to integrate, who want to limit my freedoms, and who want to bring a slice of whatever ****hole country they came from to mine. call me an "islamophobe" or a bigot IDGAF, cause i seriously doubt you or anyone other than muslims want to live in an islamic society either you hypocrite.

Europe is a wonderful example of white guilt and lofty liberalism literally being raped by islam. i don't know how much clearer it can be spelled out for fools like you.
      Ethnic (in the anthropoligical sense meaning cultural background) prejudice is a problem everywhere.

Try living in Japan as a white man for 6 years (There, I said it BKM!) and don't think you won't experience a little racism.

The failure of yours is you don't look to the root of things.

I'm an Atheist, have no love for religion, have had Muslim friends, had some guys try to debate with me over the merits of their own faith (I've had Christians do the same).

I'm not defending Islam, but Islam is.

Trying to get tied down in the issues of religion is a distortion tactic to distract from the historical and material realities, which basically come down to land and resources, and strategic geographical points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        I'm not hiding sh i t.

But it's so important to you that you want to know so badly, because you are a racist and a ****, and most likely a habitual liar as well.
        lol you silly little turd. The fact that you say a random muzlim is more mentally stable than you, somebody who believes preteen children are ok to rape and that the same pedo who advocated it flew to the moon riding a donkey, shows how mentally ill you are. I wasn't kidding that your local authorities need to get a hold of you. Maybe this should be the moment you contact your roommate to get rid of the 55 gallon drums in your basement.

You've made a complete and utter arse out of yourself in this thread from spreading lies with your revisionist history and ignoring every piece of info thrown at you because they proved you wrong, to defending muzzers and hating jews while simultaneously doing the PC liberal "you're wacist" rhetoric.

Why don't you just officially convert and blow yourself up already, get it over with you ****head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          Try living in Japan as a white man for 6 years (There, I said it BKM!) and don't think you won't experience a little racism.
          Try living as a non-muzlim in a majority muzlim country. You'd change your tune here pretty quickly you douchy poser.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            lol you silly little turd. The fact that you say a random muzlim is more mentally stable than you, somebody who believes preteen children are ok to rape and that the same pedo who advocated it flew to the moon riding a donkey, shows how mentally ill you are. I wasn't kidding that your local authorities need to get a hold of you. Maybe this should be the moment you contact your roommate to get rid of the 55 gallon drums in your basement.

You've made a complete and utter arse out of yourself in this thread from spreading lies with your revisionist history and ignoring every piece of info thrown at you because they proved you wrong, to defending muzzers and hating jews while simultaneously doing the PC liberal "you're wacist" rhetoric.

Why don't you just officially convert and blow yourself up already, get it over with you ****head.
            The donkey was said to have wings... OK. He mounted and rode Mohammed first, then took him to the moon. That ****ing donkey took that azz!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              The donkey was said to have wings... OK. He mounted and rode Mohammed first, then took him to the moon. That ****ing donkey took that azz!
              The worst lay the poor donkey ever had. The donkey later said that Muhammad's sphincter was so loose neither of them felt anything.

Comment

The worst lay the poor donkey ever had. The donkey later said that Muhammad's sphincter was so loose neither of them felt anything.
                Exactly!!! The donkey jerked himself to completion while the generic Prophet yelled Allah Akbar, and drank it like mothers milk!

Comment

I'm pretty sure if you were to ask the guy, who is a well known associate of mine, he'd explain to you pretty clearly how much he isn't in favor of child rape.

But no talking sense to bigots.

And you completely missed the point of my other post, but I wouldn't have expected you to understand any nuance.

Comment

Try living as a non-muzlim in a majority muzlim country. You'd change your tune here pretty quickly you douchy poser.
                    My cousin lived for a year in Syria and 2 years in Morocco. He's not Muslim.

A college friend of mine lived for 5 years in Egypt.

They both had pretty good things to say, Racist ****.

Comment

• All you need to know about Zionism is contained in the following quote;
                      If I knew it was possible to save all [Jewish] children of Germany by their transfer to England and only half of them by transferring them to Eretz-Yisrael, I would choose the latter—because we are faced not only with the accounting of these [Jewish] children but also with the historical accounting of the Jewish People.” – Ben-Gurion (1938).

Comment

Working...
                      X