Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    You guys only draft centers.

Don't be silly.....

If we draft Ben Simmons, you getting Red K, fa real.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      If we draft Ben Simmons, you getting Red K, fa real.

Comment

• Kansas losing basically screws me. I think the Nova vs OU winner takes the title. Gotta roll with Hield and the Sooners. I think UNC & UVA win tomorrow.

Comment

• Oklahoma vs Virginia

So RavshinRicRude, TourneyTime, Myself, Sweet Pea 87, Durham college, Deadlikeme, and Jreck are the last men standing

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
            Oklahoma vs Virginia

So RavshinRicRude, TourneyTime, Myself, Sweet Pea 87, Durham college, Deadlikeme, and Jreck are the last men standing
            Outside of Hield, there's 0 star power left in this tournament. I'm not sure if Nova or Virginia even have an NBA player on their team, a very strange year

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
              Outside of Hield, there's 0 star power left in this tournament. I'm not sure if Nova or Virginia even have an NBA player on their team, a very strange year
              I think UVA Has one but for defensive purposes

Carolina definitely has some

But that won't matter, they aren't beating UVA

Comment

• Let's go 'cuse

Comment

Oklahoma vs Virginia

Tied with me still for the much coveted #15 slot.

Comment

• Originally posted by UhRowRudyo! View Post
                    Tied with me still for the much coveted #15 slot.
                    You picked MSU. You are automatically out. The only way someone who picked KU, Or MSU Wins is if UNC OR Notre Dame wins the whole thing. I picked a team that is currently in the final 4

Comment

You picked MSU. You are automatically out. The only way someone who picked KU, Or MSU Wins is if UNC OR Notre Dame wins the whole thing. I picked a team that is currently in the final 4
                      Well ya but we are both out, cause even if OU wins, me and you are way down in the points battle.

I got OK in the finals, but IDK if they get there.... But okay, you might get me, I may end up like 18 and you could maybe get to 8-10.

Comment

Working...
                      X