Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on southern

Comment

• Last roll call

2.5 hours left, make sure to submit your bracket.

Comment

• Just completed mine, thx for reminding me

Comment

• Still have 20 min or so to get your brackets in guys.

Comment

• Just hopped in last minute. Think I got it in on time. My ESPN name is CamdenYardKid or something like that

Comment

• I literally looked at no "expert" advice and no pick percentages. I've gone to 5 Marquette games and watched maybe 8 more, watched 3 Wisconsin games and the UWM vs UWGB Horizon League championship game. I'm interest to see how my bracket fares.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                I literally looked at no "expert" advice and no pick percentages. I've gone to 5 Marquette games and watched maybe 8 more, watched 3 Wisconsin games and the UWM vs UWGB Horizon League championship game. I'm interest to see how my bracket fares.
                I did the homer thing and probably put WI too far in my bracket. Oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoRudyo! View Post
                  I did the homer thing and probably put WI too far in my bracket. Oh well.
                  I did the exact opposite and penciled them in for an early exit. I'd hate it if I talked myself out of them doing well and they go far. Now the bartender at Buffalo Wild Wings is talking about people have them losing to West Virginia in most brackets. I remember many of the early exits. What was it like 2000 where they only scored something like 18 points in the first half?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    I did the exact opposite and penciled them in for an early exit. I'd hate it if I talked myself out of them doing well and they go far. Now the bartender at Buffalo Wild Wings is talking about people have them losing to West Virginia in most brackets. I remember many of the early exits. What was it like 2000 where they only scored something like 18 points in the first half?
                    I have them beating WV...... Filled out my bracket while I was a lil high. At least I didn't put my true homer OR Ducks in the final 4 or anything like I was originally planning.

You're right though, they're either gonna lose like 40-60 or somehow make like the elite 8. Guess I gotta just root Nigel Hayes shows up like Micheal Finley or something.

Comment

• Duke had better start stepping out on those 3's if they wanna win. Wilmington can score. If they get dialed in, Duke is gonna lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X