Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are so many people against trump becoming president?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
    even if the op is being sarcastic you'd be amazed how many college kids and housewives and other liberal voter demographics sincerely think trump said he would "kick out all muslims"

if you bury "temporarily suspend the flow of immigrants from the middle east until we can properly screen for connections to terrorism" in enough garbage journalism, it eventually turns into "kick out all muslims"

then the average person (who remember, has an IQ at or below 100) sits there thinking "I can't believe this guy is going to be president! It almost doesn't seem real!"

That in a nutshell is why I believe in free market economics. Not because I'm greedy or materialistic, but because I'm not allowed to just randomly assault people that dumb. The only way to get revenge is ruining them financially, firing them, etc.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Courage Award again.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      Nobody is perfect, but Trump is saying more things I like that things the I don't.

Building a wall to prevent more illegals is good. I don't understand why Democrats want to give illegals legal papers and US citizenship. It will just encourage more illegals in the future.

Banning all Muslims is stupid.

I like his US-China Trade reform program. China is not playing fair, we need a guy like Trump to fight China.
      He's building a wall that he thinks the Mexicans will pay for who have already told him to fuck-off so how's he building a wall?

Trump is a liar and scammer who will say anything like a typical quick change artists.

He was exposed last night pretty good...watch this if you didn't see the debate.

Last edited by jaded; 03-04-2016, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        He's building a wall that he thinks the Mexicans will pay for who have already told him to fuck-off so how's he building a wall?

Trump is a liar and scammer who will say anything like a typical quick change artists.

He was exposed last night pretty good...watch this if you didn't see the debate.

All of them lies maybe not as blatant as Trump.
        Hillary lied or still lying with her email scandal.

I'm 100% sure Mexico will not pay for the wall but i'm sure Trump will still have it built.

But I really like Trump going against China.

Comment

Trump succeeds with the poorly educated.
          Mostly blue collar non college graduate white men.

It's the reason he speaks the way he does. As if he was talking to a 10 year old.

Anyone with a brain knows he won't be able to pull half the ***** he claims. When he gets into office he'll suddenly have another change of heart.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
            Trump succeeds with the poorly educated.
            Mostly blue collar non college graduate white men.

It's the reason he speaks the way he does. As if he was talking to a 10 year old.

Anyone with a brain knows he won't be able to pull half the ***** he claims. When he gets into office he'll suddenly have another change of heart.

lol i'm asian and a college graduate.. trump is not afraid to lose votes so he will do what he thinks is "best" for america regardless who he offends.. he also doesnt care what his party thinks which is really good

i think that's the reason why USA is deep sh.it.. politicians always been compromising so scared to lose votes and offend minorities..

China fcuking us in the a.ss... millions of illegals coming here yet we are not building a wall..

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
              People are voting for Trump as punishment for voting in Obama.

I could care less if he becomes President - whether he wins or not, white supremacists have spoken.

Three unarmed black men were murdered by white cops this week.....all three men shot in the back, no less.

Are these Klan initiations, lazy police work, poor training....or all three?

Either way, I hope murderer cops die the same way as their victims.
              lol i'm asian and a college graduate.. trump is not afraid to lose votes so he will do what he thinks is "best" for america regardless who he offends.. he also doesnt care what his party thinks which is really good

i think that's the reason why USA is deep sh.it.. politicians always been compromising so scared to lose votes and offend minorities..

China fcuking us in the a.ss... millions of illegals coming here yet we are not building a wall..

This guy has the nerve to talk about illegals. You probably came here in a boat. The Chinese people should hang you.

Comment

btw.... I'm voting for OBAMA... AGAIN!

8 MORE YEARS!!!!

Comment

The illegal problem could be fixed in 6 months without the need for any walls or the need to insult one of the US largest trade partners.
                  Installing a strick E verify process and heavily fining any company caught hiring illegals or any one renting to illegals.
                  They'll be gone in 6 months tops.
                  Not to mention most of the illegals aren't coming from Mexico anyone. Most are from central and south America. Many come on a plane and simply overstay their visa. Many of your people are here illegally too. LA times ran a story a few months back about the approximately 1 mill illegal asians in the USA. Many whom work pretty much as slaves to other asians.

Again the pragmatic solution is to go after the people hiring and harbouring rather than the illegals themselves. But of course this won't happen. To many people exactly like trump rely on cheap labor from immigrants to run their businesses. He criticizes others for doing it but has no problem doing it himself. The same way he ridicules companies for leaving the US for Mexico all the while having his ties made in Mexico.

But hey you vote for trump. When he changes his mind on all his positions, you'll remember I told you so.
                  Last edited by JJRod; 03-04-2016, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                    The illegal problem could be fixed in 6 months without the need for any walls or the need to insult one of the US largest trade partners.
                    Installing a strick E verify process and heavily fining any company caught hiring illegals or any one renting to illegals.
                    They'll be gone in 6 months tops.
                    Not to mention most of the illegals aren't coming from Mexico anyone. Most are from central and south America. Many come on a plane and simply overstay their visa. Many of your people are here illegally too. LA times ran a story a few months back about the approximately 1 mill illegal asians in the USA. Many whom work pretty much as slaves to other asians.

Again the pragmatic solution is to go after the people hiring and harbouring rather than the illegals themselves. But of course this won't happen. To many people exactly like trump rely on cheap labor from immigrants to run their businesses. He criticizes others for doing it but has no problem doing it himself. The same way he ridicules companies for leaving the US for Mexico all the while having his ties made in Mexico.

But hey you vote for trump. When he changes his mind on all his positions, you'll remember I told you so.
                    So who do you suggest? Hillary?????

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      I agree, but some people can't see past their personal hatred for Obama. I don't think Obamacare is perfect, but there is like 30-40 million people that were uninsured before that now have at least some form of healthcare because of it. I think single payer healthcare is the answer, but that may never fully happen in this country.

I'm not going to sit here and pretend to know fully what determines the price of gas at the pump, but I enjoy the fact that three years ago I was paying 3.30+ a gallon, and now I'm paying anywhere from 1.50-1.75
                      What has the price of oil got to do with Obama?.

Comment

Working...
                      X