Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Americans [TV] RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like a slow burn drama but dammit, I was so amped for this weeks episode and it was just OK.

Martha is going to kill herself.

Comment

Poor Martha. This episode was heartbreaking.

Comment

OK I'm sure that Martha is dying tonight.

Damn I love this show.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          OK I'm sure that Martha is dying tonight.

Damn I love this show.
          I'm so glad she didn't. Sometimes a good person needs to survive. Nina already died, it would have sucked if Martha did, too. What a great ****ing episode that was. This should be Keri Russell's Emmy nominated episode, her blowups towards Paige and Philip were brilliant.

I didn't know until this week but apparently the guy who plays Philip is actually dating Keri Russell and she was pregnant with his kid while filming this season. it's why she is wearing so many coats, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I'm so glad she didn't. Sometimes a good person needs to survive. Nina already died, it would have sucked if Martha did, too. What a great ****ing episode that was. This should be Keri Russell's Emmy nominated episode, her blowups towards Paige and Philip were brilliant.

I didn't know until this week but apparently the guy who plays Philip is actually dating Keri Russell and she was pregnant with his kid while filming this season. it's why she is wearing so many coats, LOL.
            It felt like a season finale didn't it? It was an awesome episode.

Yup he's British too, I was watching an interview with him and I was like what the hell?!

Looking forward to tonight's episode, I'll have to be switching back and forth between the Warriors game and The Americans, I always record every episode though so it sort of doesn't matter.

Comment

Damn, Korean dude really loved his wife. Elizabeth put on the full court press there. She really hated herself for doing that, too.

Somebody's going to catch Ebola. No way they make such an issue out of whether or not to report that new disease unless they either don't report it or someone ends up catching it.

Comment

I'm on the episode where the hot Russian chick just ratted herself out to her boss. This gone b good.

Comment

Tonight is the night comrades

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    I'm on the episode where the hot Russian chick just ratted herself out to her boss. This gone b good.
                    It's an awesome show right?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Damn, Korean dude really loved his wife. Elizabeth put on the full court press there. She really hated herself for doing that, too.

Somebody's going to catch Ebola. No way they make such an issue out of whether or not to report that new disease unless they either don't report it or someone ends up catching it.
                      I feel so bad for the Korean lady and Don.

Elizabeth finally caught feelings.

Comment

Working...
                      X