Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear America, African Americans aren't going anywhere.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear America, African Americans aren't going anywhere.

We live on this landfill we call earth just like you. There is good and bad in every race, yet you seem to blame all the bad on us. Stop being a cowards every time you see a black person walking in the streets. Stop locking your car doors when you see us. Stop calling the cops on us just for walking. Stop being *******!

Young black males. Three percent of the population, responsible for fifty percent of the murders.

The Talk - Non Black Version

http://takimag.com/article/the_talk_...#axzz40ulE14wh

Comment

Really bro??? This is as race bait a thread as the racist ones lol

Comment

I like the blacks.

Comment

Please stop giving Xoo a chance to show his disgusting views on black people. The guy should have been permanently banned by now with the things he has said towards Blacks and Mexicans. What ever you do, don't engage in any discussion with him, he hates black people. His mind is made up you, arguing with him is like arguing with a Natzee.

Comment

I read your opening post in Clegane's voice.

Comment

Did you meet more females crossing the street?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Really bro??? This is as race bait a thread as the racist ones lol
                No bait my ass. I've seen plenty of racism on BS and now I'm fed up. I'm going to become a snitch again and report all race post. #thesnitchisback

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I read your opening post in Clegane's voice.
                  Green k sent. I was think of The hound when I made this post. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Please stop giving Xoo a chance to show his disgusting views on black people. The guy should have been permanently banned by now with the things he has said towards Blacks and Mexicans. What ever you do, don't engage in any discussion with him, he hates black people. His mind is made up you, arguing with him is like arguing with a Natzee.
                    Are you making fun of libtards in a sarcastic way, Kev? I mean I know you're mentally ill but since you used just about every cliche in the book I was starting to think you have the ability to use sarcasm.

As for Xoo, prove him wrong. He hurts your feelings because it's the truth.

Comment

Working...
                    X