No announcement yet.

Planet Earth is FLAT theory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
    So all the planets in the galaxy are flat, yet its round side JUST HAPPENS to be always facing the earth?
    It could be. Everytime I look at the moon, it's always the same side. Never do we see it rotate.

I'm not saying I know for sure the moon is flat, but I am saying that I have seen more evidence that it is flat, than it being a sphere.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
      How do I sign up to the flat earth society?
      I joined their Facebook page a few months ago. I'm not sure if it technically qualifies me as a member, but nonetheless, I am just a proud a member.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I love this guys videos. I watched this video then 3 minutes in I realized I already watched it last year.
        LOL, yeah he's like the Science version of the Food Network.

Comment

If the earth was flat why doesn't radar have unlimited range ?

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
            If the earth was flat why doesn't radar have unlimited range ?
            I'm new to the Flat Earth Society so please bear with me, but what do you mean by that? How does limited radar range relate to a flat or spherical earth?

Comment

Originally posted by ReIoaded View Post
              I'm new to the Flat Earth Society so please bear with me, but what do you mean by that? How does limited radar range relate to a flat or spherical earth?
              Well radio waves travel in straight lines so once an object is "over the horizon " the waves can't return as they would need to bend around the earths surface.

If the earth was flat they could.

Comment

How flat is flat? The Miarana Trench is over 6 miles deep from what researchers can tell. If the world was truly flat, how would we have differing seasons for different parts of the world? Wouldn't the entire earth capture the sun's rays at the same time meaning winter would be experienced at the same time for the entire world; likewise for summer?

Comment

Oh ok, thanks for the explanation on radio waves.

Yes, that's simple. It's similar to GPS devices are rigged to trick pilots into believing they are flying in straight lines, when they are really just flying in a circle around a disk.

Same goes for radio waves. They begin to lose their signal strength and frequency when flat earth's central gravity pulls the radio wave back towards its centre after a certain distance.

Comment

Originally posted by ReIoaded View Post
                    Oh ok, thanks for the explanation on radio waves.

Yes, that's simple. It's similar to GPS devices are rigged to trick pilots into believing they are flying in straight lines, when they are really just flying in a circle around a disk.

Same goes for radio waves. They begin to lose their signal strength and frequency when flat earth's central gravity pulls the radio wave back towards its centre after a certain distance.
                    But radio waves are made of photons and therefore have no mass so how could gravity act on sketching that has no mass ?

Comment

duplicate------------
                      Last edited by ReIoaded; 02-21-2016, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X