Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dry Out Diaries: A Moron Walks Out Of Bar And Into A Black Hole Of Boredom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who posts in this thread is basically admitting they are gay.
    Post if you want

Comment

I'd have no trouble being sober the rest of my life. Easier to stay in shape, avoid decisions made with impaired judgment ect. But my wife likes to drink every weekend, sees it as me judging her if I don't partake..................so, out of interest of pursuing a harmonious marriage...I drink every weekend with her then just up the intensity of my training on monday. Great sex that way too so I'm not really complaining.

Comment

After a beer or two I think omawale tribe is Derranged's alt...

Makes sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

Makes sense to me.
          I wouldn't put it past Georges to create an 'ethic' alt like Omawale. He once created an alt named "Ching Chong McGee" - he was an Asian guy with a bad accent.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            I wouldn't put it past Georges to create an 'ethic' alt like Omawale. He once created an alt named "Ching Chong McGee" - he was an Asian guy with a bad accent.

I literally just laughed out loud. That's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              By the way, if I ever wrote a book, you think the thread title would make a good title for the book?

I like it.
              I think it's a brilliant title for a book. Unfortunately, your writing is ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

Makes sense to me.
                Nah that ain't me.

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                That wasn't me and I resent the implication.

Originally posted by Gods We Faked View Post
                I think it's a brilliant title for a book. Unfortunately, your writing is ****.
                I've gotten better. I have a mentor but I haven't done anything in like 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Nah that ain't me.

That wasn't me and I resent the implication.

I've gotten better. I have a mentor but I haven't done anything in like 2 months.
                  Fu@k you and your thread influencing me to stop drinking!!
                  5hrs to go and i hit the 24hr mark.

"My minds tellin' me no, but my body, my body's tellin' me yeah"

Think i'll try hit 24hrs then skull a 6 pack and turn into frank the tank

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                    I'd have no trouble being sober the rest of my life. Easier to stay in shape, avoid decisions made with impaired judgment ect. But my wife likes to drink every weekend, sees it as me judging her if I don't partake..................so, out of interest of pursuing a harmonious marriage...I drink every weekend with her then just up the intensity of my training on monday. Great sex that way too so I'm not really complaining.
                    Now here's a man of reason

Comment

I pretty much stopped drinking when I quit bartending last year. Stuff happened, life took over, I didn't even notice. Last time I had any booze was Christmas day.

One of my ex's has been sending me hilarious/sad unsolicited texts, rambles, and sexual photos late at night for the past month or so. Shes a drunk, of course. And its incredible how being a drunk can rob anyone of their dignity.

Comment

Working...
                      X