Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dry Out Diaries: A Moron Walks Out Of Bar And Into A Black Hole Of Boredom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one, D. I've actually cut back myself quite drastically, as it's a depressant, isn't it?

What happens when you go to a Bar Mitzvah though, don't they expect you to have a drink there?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Nice one, D. I've actually cut back myself quite drastically, as it's a depressant, isn't it?

What happens when you go to a Bar Mitzvah though, don't they expect you to have a drink there?
      Well you know I just tell the rabbi that... hey wait a minute!!!

Seriously though, I'm not Jewish nor have I attended a Jewish based celebration of any kind. So that shan't be an issue, lad.

Comment

I need to give up the booze for a while too. Been drinking around 4 beers every evening (more on weekends) for months now and it's starting to affect my life. It's difficult though.....

Comment

I've cut back on my drinking quite a lot too. I used to drink pretty heavily everyday, now I only have a couple beers a few days during the week and then drink more on the weekends when I'm with friends. I'd like to try to stop drinking completely for a month or so too, but the only problem is beer is so good.

Comment

By the way, I do think the thread title is good for a book and you should definitely use it.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
              By the way, I do think the thread title is good for a book and you should definitely use it.
              Thanks, lad...........

Comment

At the supermarket, when people block off an aisle with their carts, do you think they do it on purpose or are they just too dumb to realize what they're doing? Crikey its annoying.

Comment

PB32

Comment

the thread starter has been spotted ****ing dogs in the past

Comment

This incident inspired this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X