No announcement yet.

The EU referendum - UK Votes to Leave!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    my airhead friend has a trip planned for London later this year and is oblivious to all of that. she wouldn't shut up about the classic British experience, i just sat there and ate my imaginary popcorn.
    Ask her about her trip after she takes it and please post what she says here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      Ask her about her trip after she takes it and please post what she says here.
      she's a bit of an SJW so i can guarantee there's going to be some whitewashing.

Comment

Yes, but why did they want out of the EU?
        I'd like to hear individual reasons too. Personally, I think people are fed up with bureaucracy and felt this their chance to really voice their distrust.

Then again, Adolf was a bit of a nasty fella and maybe this was their way of getting back at him, even though he did lose the war and it's a while ago.

Comment

• So all of you UK folks....you want to hear what our "liberal", left-wing government has to say about your vote?

They are saying that it was based solely on racism, that you are bigots. They say there is absolutely no truth to the idea that immigrants are associated in terrorist activities and to think so is to be a bigot.

Do you guys agree with our leaders?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...415_story.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            I'd like to hear individual reasons too. Personally, I think people are fed up with bureaucracy and felt this their chance to really voice their distrust.
            Oh I thought you were implying that Leave voters were evil white bigots who didn't want to be made racial minorities in their own ****ing country.

Then again, Adolf was a bit of a nasty fella and maybe this was their way of getting back at him, even though he did lose the war and it's a while ago.
            What does the EU have to do with Hitler? Hitler wanted a white Europe run by white people and the EU wants a non-white Europe run by jews.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              So all of you UK folks....you want to hear what our "liberal", left-wing government has to say about your vote?

They are saying that it was based solely on racism, that you are bigots. They say there is absolutely no truth to the idea that immigrants are associated in terrorist activities and to think so is to be a bigot.

Do you guys agree with our leaders?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...415_story.html

What was the deal with the German movie hostage situation? Was it another ****** terrorist attack that was stopped just in time?

Comment

What was the deal with the German movie hostage situation? Was it another ****** terrorist attack that was stopped just in time?
                Not sure, but is sounds like it may have just been a mentally disturbed person. Only time will tell though, but all of these terrorist attacks are setting the stage for other non-terrorist attacks as well. Some poor sap, unhappy with life, sees all the media attention that others are able to get by committing acts of terrorism, so he/she thinks they can go out with a bang and get some type of revenge on the society that forced them into being an outcast.

Comment

• Hitler finds out UK votes out of EU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djwkhXkvPkI

Comment

Oh I thought you were implying that Leave voters were evil white bigots who didn't want to be made racial minorities in their own ****ing country.

What does the EU have to do with Hitler? Hitler wanted a white Europe run by white people and the EU wants a non-white Europe run by jews.
                    I wasn't implying anything.

Another thing, I heard today a lot of Brits might lack fundamental knowledge of what the EU even is.

Btw, I personally applaud their choice to leave and can perfectly understand what their reasons might be. Some of which I've read here from posters. I simply question their real motives of which it'd be interesting to know more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      I wasn't implying anything.

Another thing, I heard today a lot of Brits might lack fundamental knowledge of what the EU even is.

Btw, I personally applaud their choice to leave and can perfectly understand what their reasons might be. Some of which I've read here from posters. I simply question their real motives of which it'd be interesting to know more.
                      A lot of Brits (and other people) lack fundamental knowledge about everything.

Comment

Working...
                      X