No announcement yet.

White Male From The UK Explains Racism To Other Whites

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Male From The UK Explains Racism To Other Whites

since if I as a black man say the same thang before this white boy from the uk but i overstand the psychology of the social system we are left with i know that people look & RECEIVE white folks thoughts more OPENLY than the black persons whom they deem "intellectually inferior". its the "american way"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9cP...ature=youtu.be

The assumption of this video is that blacks and whites are equal in intelligence and other personality traits. They aren't but instead of facing that, people like this talk about "white racism" as the cause instead of the real reasons.

BTW, Jews and certain Asian groups have higher IQ than whites and lo and behold they do better on average than whites.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      The assumption of this video is that blacks and whites are equal in intelligence and other personality traits. They aren't but instead of facing that, people like this talk about "white racism" as the cause instead of the real reasons.

BTW, Jews and certain Asian groups have higher IQ than whites and lo and behold they do better on average than whites.
      Neil Degrasse Tyson would oppose what you say.

It's all about opportunity. It's more of a social issue than actual IQ's.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Neil Degrasse Tyson would oppose what you say.
        One "smart" black man doesn't racial equality in intelligence anymore than the tallest woman proving men and women are the same in height.

It's all about opportunity. It's more of a social issue than actual IQ's.
        Bull****. Ten characters.

Comment

One "smart" black man doesn't racial equality in intelligence anymore than the tallest woman proving men and women are the same in height.

Bull****. Ten characters.
          Look, i've seen you post plenty of times. I know you don't like black people. You've said some pretty disturbing things Tila. You also have very anti-immigrant views. You are one sad, racist ****.

Comment

Look, i've seen you post plenty of times. I know you don't like black people. You've said some pretty disturbing things Tila. You also have very anti-immigrant views. You are one sad, racist ****.
            This hurts my feelings you big meanie.

Comment

booo hoooo

people dont like you cause you skin who gives a fuck lmfao.

does racism exist? yes but does that mean any minorities cant achieve what a white man can achieve? no lmfao.

stop crying get on with your lives.
              Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 02-19-2016, 06:49 PM.

Comment

This hurts my feelings you big meanie.
                Why are you so angry towards blacks and Mexicans. I just scanned through 8 pages of your post history and in everyone of your post you are arguing against blacks, Mexicans and Muslims. Every last one of your post.

Why is that?

Comment

Why are you so angry towards blacks and Mexicans. I just scanned through 8 pages of your post history and in everyone of your post you are arguing against blacks, Mexicans and Muslims. Every last one of your post.

Why is that?
                  If I see something I disagree with I'll make a post. Not all my posts are against "minorities" you clown.

Comment

ITT: OP

Comment

Working...
                    X