No announcement yet.

The Final Batman Vs Superman Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    I'm actually happy to hear that, I thought it was going to be childish.
    Not childish at all.

Possible Spoiler.

I saw a lot of overlap with the Watchmen movie. The way they portrayed Superman is similar to the way they portrayed Dr. Manhatten. Even the whole set up by Lex Luthor, framing Superman as a bad guy was similar to the way Ozymandias framed Manhatten.

The whole discussion about Gods and Superman also happened with Manhatten.

For half the movie, Superman was portrayed as a dark, mysterious figure as if he were evil.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      It was too quick for a new Batman IMO. Maybe they should have done another Superman sequel standalone. Then Suicide Squad with no Batman scene. Then Wonderwoman and stuff like that in 2017. Then maybe in 2018-2019 a new Batman.

It still feels like the best super hero trilogy of all time in Nolan's Batman just ended, yeah yeah the 3rd one was mediocre, but the other two more than make up for it.

I just think the new Batman looks silly.
      Even if Affleck is pretty good as Batman, it doesn't change the fact that the movie itself seems to not be getting a good reception.

Let Affleck sign on for Batman, and let Affleck DIRECT said Batman film in a few years.

Do Superman 2 and Suicide Squad in 2016, Wonder Woman in 2017. Then The Flash and Aquaman in 2018. Then do a Justice League in 2019, followed by Batman stand alone in late 2019 or early 2020. Give Batman a time to rest. I mean Nolan's Batman just ended less than 4 years ago.

And yeah the Nolan Batman films were good because Nolan is a real good director. And Liam Neeson is a good actor when given good material. Bale was a great Bruce Wayne IMO. His Batman was iffy. Heath was an incredible Joker, Hardy was a good Bane, etc.
      Did you see Batman vs Superman Dawn of Justice?

Comment

It was too quick for a new Batman IMO. Maybe they should have done another Superman sequel standalone. Then Suicide Squad with no Batman scene. Then Wonderwoman and stuff like that in 2017. Then maybe in 2018-2019 a new Batman.

It still feels like the best super hero trilogy of all time in Nolan's Batman just ended, yeah yeah the 3rd one was mediocre, but the other two more than make up for it.

I just think the new Batman looks silly
        Pretty much the Frank Miller-TDKR Batman, I thought it was spot on,

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        Enjoyed the movie and ABSOLUTELY LOVED this version of Batman. Such a badass. First time I've actually TRULY liked Batman. I can only imagine what Bale would have done with this version, he would have gone psychotic.

I would love to play as this Batman in a video game.
        Word. This Batman gave no fucks lol.

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        I like watchmen but there's one too many unnecessary scenes like mr. Manhattan was in Mars that made the movie longer than it should be
        Have you read the graphic novel? I think that's a big deciding factor whether people like the film or not. Also, the director's cut is the best version, not sure you'd like it as it's even longer but really adds more to the film.

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        who the **** are you?
        Just a guy who's fed up with your whining and bitching. You didn't like the movie? Cool, go touch yourself to turds like Iron Man 3 and Thor 2, midget ass chilango.

Comment

I think the disagreement about this movie is basically character/personality type differences. I don't know what those exact differences are but I can only see it from my perspective.

I am INTJ, Male, and my Liberal sensitivities are all but disappearing. And I happened to love this movie.

My sister didn't like it even tho she loved the previous Batman franchise. She loved Deadpool too.

Do we divide the two camps who disagree on gender or personality types or both? I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people who didn't like it are women. Women love to be made to laugh. In the dating game, this is a requirement -- a guy who is capable of making them laugh. They all say this. So naturally, a humorless movie that was too intense wouldn't appeal to the female nature. The entire vision of Zack Snyder wouldn't appeal to the general female.

You add to that the more feminine, more extroverted Men who have more of a clown-ish, playful personality --they're also bound to not like it and join the women in the critics department.

Then, on the other hand, the people who did like it (I believe) are more masculine, slightly misanthropic/cynical type with introverted personalities who aren't the "I don't take myself too seriously" happy-go-lucky types.

I'm not saying either camp is better than the other. is there also a Intelligence/IQ difference between these two camps? I don't wanna say that. My sister isn't dumb but she is more playful and/or silly.

Comment

Even if Affleck is pretty good as Batman, it doesn't change the fact that the movie itself seems to not be getting a good reception.

Let Affleck sign on for Batman, and let Affleck DIRECT said Batman film in a few years.

Do Superman 2 and Suicide Squad in 2016, Wonder Woman in 2017. Then The Flash and Aquaman in 2018. Then do a Justice League in 2019, followed by Batman stand alone in late 2019 or early 2020. Give Batman a time to rest. I mean Nolan's Batman just ended less than 4 years ago.

And yeah the Nolan Batman films were good because Nolan is a real good director. And Liam Neeson is a good actor when given good material. Bale was a great Bruce Wayne IMO. His Batman was iffy. Heath was an incredible Joker, Hardy was a good Bane, etc.
            ^This, with the new suicide squad movie coming out they should have done a Batman movie with the death of Robin story line that ties to that, could still have had Wonder Women included as her introduction. Superman 2 should have the doomsday story line. Build the universe, instead they rushed it.

Comment

Youre all so fkin gay rofl

Comment

'Ughh diss universe.......DAT universe'.... see guys, its the 'this' and 'thats' that men should not funk wit.... until I'm sobre

Comment

I just saw it, I'm wholly convinced that all these bad reviews were bought by Disney/ marvel. There was absolutely nothing bad about the movie whatsoever and it was at times stunning. It's impossible for me to conceive that a movie this good could get anything less than a 7.5/10

The action was spectacular, the fights were spectacular and that wonder woman theme bruh.. When it kicked in I got an erection.
                  Zack Snyder has a special cinematographic feel to his work and the cinematography in this movie was so spectacular and so clean at times.

One of the most interesting scenes in the movie to me was in one of Batman's nightmares where it was conceivably a world where apocalypse had taken over. The idea that humanity was fighting a desperate battle it couldn't win and Batman was their only hope felt incredible.

I can't wait for the inevitable sequel where the Justice league , based on what i saw , goes all out battle against an even greater and more dangerous enemy. If Zack Snyder directs it, it will be such an amazing spectacle.

The only weak point I can remember in the movie is doomsday. The ninja turtle character design was ****ing terrible. There was no sense of danger or weight about him.
                  He didn't feel scary or imposing at all, he just seemed like a generic CGI character. It didn't feel real.

This movie is Zack Snyder at his best and is up there as one of the best superhero movies ever made.

8.9/10

Comment

This movie sucked, it was so boring

Civil War is gonna blow this away

Comment

Originally posted by UncleSweetshare View Post
                      This movie sucked, it was so boring

Civil War is gonna blow this away
                      Lol.. Which part was boring? Explain

I was glued to my seat the whole time. I couldn't even go piss because I didn't want to miss anything, the pacing in the movie was tremendous.There was something happening in every scene. Every scene had a purpose.

Deadpool had boring moments, wolverine had boring moments, this movie had ZERO boring moments. It's one of the least boring movies I ever seen.

Please explain what you mean because I have a strong sneaking suspicion you're a marvel fanboy who didn't even see the movie.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-26-2016, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X