The Final Batman Vs Superman Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Affleck is a far better Director than Actor. IMO.

Apparently this is getting panned by the actual critics lol

I thought it would. I'm the biggest Batman fan.....no hype for this whatsoever.

Suicide Squad looks alright though. I'm not a fan of super heros sharing the big screen anyway, and think all the Marvel stuff, or the majority at least, are overrated as ****
      Affleck is directing and starring in the next standalone batman movie. Considering how many people are saying his performance in this movie was the best batman performance of all time, it should be one hell of a show.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Affleck is a far better Director than Actor. IMO.

Apparently this is getting panned by the actual critics lol

I thought it would. I'm the biggest Batman fan.....no hype for this whatsoever.

Suicide Squad looks alright though. I'm not a fan of super heros sharing the big screen anyway, and think all the Marvel stuff, or the majority at least, are overrated as ****

Comment

From I have gathered, the fans love it, they have spoken with 15,000 votes giving it an overall 8.8 on imdb. From the several reviews I have gathered from critics like IGN, Forbes, Time, etc is that "It's not Marvel", "Where are the jokes?", "How about something for the kids", "Too serious". Some critics or criticizing those critics for unfairly rating the movie based on it's jokes and lack of lightheartedness.

Critics are comparing it to Watchmen, as if that's a bad thing. Watchmen ****s on most Marvel films. Marvel films are nice movies to watch once, with their one liners and jokes, and good action. Watchmen is a movie you can watch countless times.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
            and the fact that he has an xray vision looking at all the women's locker room and us nerds can't do that. that's gotta hurt. he's probably looking at your mom's undies rght now too.
            "We must stop this pervert at all costs!" - Bruce Wayne

And there is the plot of Batman vs. Superman

Oh, and this trailer gave off a Freddy vs. Jason vibe to it -- for me at least.

Wait, it's been out? Hmm, time to watch.
            Last edited by Ruthless One; 03-23-2016, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Lex Luthor trying to get them to fight eachother, so Batman can kill Superman. The trailers fail though because not only do they depict this, but they also tell you that they eventually make up. What I have gathered from the 20 trailers so far, is that pretty much the entire movie.

Lex has an event, invites Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne to it (Does Lex know their identity?), maybe he does, Lex is not super human but what he does have is other than being rich, he has genius level intellect, so he could have known. Clark and Bruce seemingly know they're Superman and Batman(I think, they throw subtle shots eachother). Lex meets them both at the event, jokes around. Okay another scene, Lex says, "If man (Batman?) won't kill god (Superman), the Devil (Doomsday?) will". Then Doomsday appears in the trailer. Superman asks "What have you done?" probably talking to Lex, for creating Doomsday. Gal Gadot(Wonderwoman) joins forces with Batman and Superman(who are now friends at this point of the trailer), to fight Doomsday.

And just pointing out, I have never read these comic books or story lines, i'm just saying what the trailers show. I haven't even watched this trailer in the thread yet, just when I thought they can't show anymore, look a new trailer
              The Doomsday trailer almost ruined the entire movie for me. Literally gave away the entire plot. They should have just freaking saved it. With that being said........this movie can have all my money.

Comment

From I have gathered, the fans love it, they have spoken with 15,000 votes giving it an overall 8.8 on imdb. From the several reviews I have gathered from critics like IGN, Forbes, Time, etc is that "It's not Marvel", "Where are the jokes?", "How about something for the kids", "Too serious". Some critics or criticizing those critics for unfairly rating the movie based on it's jokes and lack of lightheartedness.

Critics are comparing it to Watchmen, as if that's a bad thing. Watchmen ****s on most Marvel films. Marvel films are nice movies to watch once, with their one liners and jokes, and good action. Watchmen is a movie you can watch countless times.
                Good points, many of the critics are blasting this movie for not being "fun," as if everything has to be a silly Marvel film.

Comment

Apparently a lot of the IMDB user ratings are fake accounts and stuff, which is common practice the week a movie comes out. Fans who have actually seen it are saying it's not very good. In fact I'm not seeing anyone who has seen it that thinks it was better than passable. The eventual Batman/Superman fight is awesome, but the story is awful. The only other true positive anyone is talking about is Affleck.

I'm surprised at how bad it sounds. If nothing else Marvel has established a pretty good formula on how to make a superhero movie worth watching, even if it isn't special. Everything suggests it is a big disappointment. It might make money at first due to the hype, but kill the rest of the DC universe in the process.

Seriously, why can't DC movies figure this out?

Comment

We'll find out in a couple days how good it is, i plan on posting my review in whatever thread is up and saying everything i think about it lol

I been hyped for this movie too damn long

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                      We'll find out in a couple days how good it is, i plan on posting my review in whatever thread is up and saying everything i think about it lol

I been hyped for this movie too damn long
                      It's not out where you live? I've seen it available in 3 different theaters in my area for a couple of days now, with the times available and everything. I thought I was misreading but then my friend confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                      X