No announcement yet.

The Final Batman Vs Superman Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
    They could've found a better Lex Luther.

Affleck's cool IMO.
    Affleck is great. People won't stop holding some crappy movies against him despite all the good ones he has made.

Eisenberg as Luthor definitely seems like the biggest problem. I hope he's better than the trailers make him look.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Straight bull**** that they gave all of this away in a trailer. I want to see this, but knowing the whole movie ahead of time really dampens the enthusiasm.
        It is ridiculous at this point. What happened to the teaser trailers? They want to show entire movies in a set of 5 trailers. The thing with me also is that I look into things way too much, so these trailers pretty much tell me the entire movie. Al they are missing is showing Aquaman's part in it, and The Flash/Barry Allen's cameo, and that's it there is Dawn of Justice in a nutshell.

Comment

Affleck is great. People won't stop holding some crappy movies against him despite all the good ones he has made.

Eisenberg as Luthor definitely seems like the biggest problem. I hope he's better than the trailers make him look.

Argo, The Town, Gone Girl....those are great semi-recent flicks. I think he's going to nail the Batman role.

Comment

This movie looks like a kids movie.

Not excited for this at all.

The last 3 bat mans did such a great job bringing batman back into a more realistic, adult world. Now we got wonder woman and aliens flying around and ****.

I wonder if Mr. freeze can make a comeback.

Comment

Can't wait for this either. But they shoulda showed more of doomsday. He's a monster. I guess they're gonna need more than a single hero to beat his a$$. You know sups isn't walking away from a one on one without being mortally wounded. So Batman and wonder woman should cushion the beatdown.

Comment

if it is half as good as the dark knight returns i'll be happy. so far looks very promising

Comment

Comment

Will NOT be as good as the Goosebumps movie. smh.

Comment

Affleck is a far better Director than Actor. IMO.

Apparently this is getting panned by the actual critics lol

I thought it would. I'm the biggest Batman fan.....no hype for this whatsoever.

Suicide Squad looks alright though. I'm not a fan of super heros sharing the big screen anyway, and think all the Marvel stuff, or the majority at least, are overrated as ****

Comment

Working...
                      X