The Final Batman Vs Superman Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UhRowRudyo! View Post
    Aye yo -Kev- and -DEfiance

How mad does it make you that DC is gonna "reveal" the true identity of Joker this year? I know it's been done before, but that just seems like something that would really piss off a die hard like yourself.
    they already did it in the first tim burton film. his name was jack napier, a gangster who also was the murderer of bruce wayne's parents

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      they already did it in the first tim burton film. his name was jack napier, a gangster who also was the murderer of bruce wayne's parents

Jack Napier was made up though, Joe Chill is the comic version of who killed the Waynes and the comics are supposedly what matters (I'm no expert, but I've been reading it on reddit). Everything else from like movies and stuff tend to be re-written. "retcon" is what its called I guess... People are mad about this though apparently, at least those that REALLY care enough to get into huge reddit debates about it.
      Last edited by Rudyo; 03-28-2016, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
        Why would I be mad lol. I'm a lover not a hater.

I grew up collecting comic books, that was my thing. I have entire boxes of Batman comics alone.
        "Knightfall?" Do you have the whole series? That was good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

That was strictly for film, not comics. Jack Napier was never used before or after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
            "Knightfall?" Do you have the whole series? That was good!
            Yeah I have the whole series. It had excellent writing and I like how you could see inside batman's head and how he's always plotting and always thinking even in the middle of severe distress.

There are ones I like much more though. I like the more cerebral batmans where they portray him as less of a man than a shadow, a ghost, an idea. Like Batman Ego, The killing joke and Arkham Asylum.

My favorite has to be the frank miller series because it really drives in the essence of batman. It's the culmination of all his ordeals and displays how Batman can overcome everything thrown at him even with time and age and the entire world bearing down on his shoulders, he still couldn't be stopped, he even brought down an unstoppable world beating titan who has destroyed gods.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-29-2016, 04:14 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Story in this movie was asinine. Only bit I really enjoyed was batman beatdown of crooks to save Martha. Rest of the movie felt like posturing.

Comment

Yeah I have the whole series. It had excellent writing and I like how you could see inside batman's head and how he's always plotting and always thinking even in the middle of severe distress.

There are ones I like much more though. I like the more cerebral batmans where they portray him as less of a man than a shadow, a ghost, an idea. Like Batman Ego, The killing joke and Arkham Asylum.

My favorite has to be the frank miller series because it really drives in the essence of batman. It's the culmination of all his ordeals and displays how Batman can overcome everything thrown at him even with time and age and the entire world bearing down on his shoulders, he still couldn't be stopped, he even brought down an unstoppable world beating titan who has destroyed gods.
                    Yo Def, are you a fan of the Grant Morrison Batman stuff? A bit weird but there's some brilliant work in there. Saw you listed Arkham Asylum.
                    Last edited by _original_; 03-30-2016, 12:26 AM.

Comment

There making The Killing Joke and got Hamil and Conroy to do the voices.

Comment

Working...
                      X