Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to Tua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't embed it, but this is the perfect scenario of what I imagine Ric and Tua are envisioning their e-turf war. Ric is Omar, Tua can be Brother Mouzone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20G17K_0ghU

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      I ate it Monday night, I'm Rican son so I Lechón is part of my Christmas diet lol but my wife used the Mang Tomas sauce, I was a little skeptic about it but honestly it taste pretty good, I had taken off work yesterday and ate some leftovers and it taste it even better, this sauce will definitely be moving into my pantry from now on
      Cool what's a lechon BTW?. I might buy that sauce for my KFC then....

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
        I can't embed it, but this is the perfect scenario of what I imagine Ric and Tua are envisioning their e-turf war. Ric is Omar, Tua can be Brother Mouzone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20G17K_0ghU
        Little **** wont even show up...........and here I had planned showing him my new gun.....I was gonna let him borrow it so we can go to the range together.....my treat even! but the little scurry wont' even show I bet...

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
          WTF?? when? you never asked....but yeah im down.....but not until after the 22nd.....my .45 is too big to carry....my .22 prob won't drop you (at least not with the first shot) but I pick up my 9 on the 22nd and that will def do the trick...

so time and place time and place if you wish to opine.....
          C'mon now girls you just had them wash and blown dried. You don't want to be messing them up with cat fighting....

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            this beautiful thing right here

Comment

this beautiful thing right here

WTF you get to finish eating that in one sitting?. alahu snackbar i'm forbidden by my moon god to eat that abominable tasty looking food!.

Comment

WTF you get to finish eating that in one sitting?. alahu snackbar i'm forbidden by my moon god to eat that abominable tasty looking food!.
                lol no silly goose, you buy pieces of it, like pernil (the thigh) if you want to eat steak you don't walk in your house with a cow

Comment

lol no silly goose, you buy pieces of it, like pernil (the thigh) if you want to eat steak you don't walk in your house with a cow

oh, Ima try that and see if I can get just a portion. thank bro.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                    WTF?? when? you never asked....but yeah im down.....but not until after the 22nd.....my .45 is too big to carry....my .22 prob won't drop you (at least not with the first shot) but I pick up my 9 on the 22nd and that will def do the trick...

so time and place time and place if you wish to opine.....
                    Look at this poser.

You don't remember making excuses about "NOT GONNA WASTE MY TIME" blah blah blah

It was the time your queer ass mentioned you were around sfv.

I ignored u before because I thought your ***** ass was in nocal somewhere.

Pm me anytime. Whenever you wanna meet up.

Bring any gun you want. It don't scare me.

I'll even stand in front of you. You ain't gonna do shiet.

Comment

Rotisserie chicken.

Fried chicken put sriracha or tapatio on that mofo.

Comment

Working...
                      X