No announcement yet.

Do you guys go on murderpedia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    The world was always ****ed up like this, it's just that in the current times we have mass media and the internet to expose it more.
    There is sick shit to be found and it's a few clicks away which is a disturbing fact in itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      There is sick shit to be found and it's a few clicks away which is a disturbing fact in itself.
      But it's so interesting lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        But it's so interesting lol.
        It is.................................

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
          I really wish I could give BKM some red K for the pure BS of his argument. You go round this forum espousing hate, and try to act here like you actually have morals.

GTFO.
          It is a shame that the likes of you are not chosen as targets by these serial killers. Instead actual innocent victims have to endure these horrible crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            It is a shame that the likes of you are not chosen as targets by these serial killers. Instead actual innocent victims have to endure these horrible crimes.
            I'm just too liberal and too gawky to be a good target. Sorry BKM, I hope muscum behead and post it on their jihadi websites .

JK not really, im not dat mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
              I'm just too liberal and too gawky to be a good target. Sorry BKM, I hope muscum behead and post it on their jihadi websites .

JK not really, im not dat mean.
              You're a substance abusing sub-human, get off the internet and sober up you high, drunken f4cktard before natural selection does it for you.

Comment

when I got expelled for highschool I had to go to some ghetto continuation school and I sat next to these weirdos whiteboys with blue hair well later that year they rape some girls and burned them alive in the desert I think they still on death row right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  You're a substance abusing sub-human, get off the internet and sober up you high, drunken f4cktard before natural selection does it for you.
                  Whoa. Message received, changing lifestyle. Brb.

Comment

Go to gore.com or something like that..... crazy ****

Comment

Originally posted by HMICHMIC View Post
                      when I got expelled for highschool I had to go to some ghetto continuation school and I sat next to these weirdo whiteboys with blue hair well later that year they rape some girls and burned them alive in the desert I think they still on death row right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X