No announcement yet.

Once you go black you dont go back...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
    i could never be attracted to a black girl, just genetically it doesnt work, i dont feel anything

crazy about brown/white/yellow girls all about the same tho
    How about Middle Eastern/Muslim women like yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      How about Middle Eastern/Muslim women like yourself?
      they are my favorite

sometimes white guys will be like aww yeah i want this chick caked in so much foundation she looks semi caucasian beyonce style hell yeah gurlll work that booty it dont bother me whats under that foundation

but its so fake you feel sorry for them. you can tell they're just trying to be PC.
      Last edited by ////; 02-09-2016, 11:50 PM.

Comment

they are my favorite

I know exactly what you mean.

Last edited by Nubia; 02-10-2016, 12:42 AM.

Comment

If you honestly think bro that black dudes are packin more heat and that women all want a black dude deep down or something and they perform better in general.....you been watching too much **** then lol just sayin bro

Comment

i could never be attracted to a black girl, just genetically it doesnt work, i dont feel anything

crazy about brown/white/yellow girls all about the same tho

ideally i'd have some sort of racist harem with a girl from each of the world's nations but no black chicks
            I think you need to get out more, I've seen some smoking dark skinned ladies.

I've seen 10s from every race. One of the best sexual experiences I've ever had was with a black girl. She had one of the best bodies i had ever seen/felt with silk smooth perfect skin and the softest fullest lips I had ever felt. I almost fell in love with that girl but she already had a boyfriend and it didnt work out. After her, I found myself being more attracted to black girls for a while because they reminded me of her. She was a queen.

She let me hit it from so many positions andbin every one I could see all of curves in the dim light and she was shining like a goddess. I felt like a lion looking at her, because I couldn't believe someone that looked that perfect was letting me hit it. It was like ****ing a perfectly carved statue, a work of art, and I felt like a bigger, better man just by being with her.

I've noticed that the majority of racists are people that don't get out much and their ignorance is perpetuated from the small bubble they live in.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-10-2016, 01:01 AM.

Comment

I like girls with dark skin, just cant be attracted to african features.

Even the light skinned celebrity ones guys like/pretend to like, nope. No chemical reaction.

Dark skinned latin american/south asian girls are gorgeous.

Having genetic reproductive preferences is not "ignorance". Lots of people just lie lie lie. I don't know if it's pity or peer pressure but they'll pretend to have no preferences.
              Last edited by ////; 02-10-2016, 01:14 AM.

Comment

The thing is, there's no such thing as genetic reproductive preferences lol. That doesn't exist.

Human beings are all one species, and if you think there are no attractive girls of a certain race, then you've only been in certain areas of the world.

I'm a connoisseur of beauty, and I've known some black girls that would blow your mind if you saw them, I promise you.

Comment

"The thing is, there's no such thing as genetic reproductive preferences lol. That doesn't exist."

LMAO... Lets end this conversation while we're ahead

Comment

Sure, I have no desire to trade viewpoints with a psuedo- intellectual anyway lol

Comment

I don't talk to people with no formal academic background in genetics/evolution about it online.

You can understand. It's like a 5 star general logging onto pokemon.net and asking them for strategy advice.

Comment

Working...
                      X