Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys take part in creative hobbies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I buy your comic, Noose?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      The last one i did a couple of weeks ago. It was a friends 27th birthday. Shes obsessed with Walking Dead.

Brilliant!

Comment

Noob question... How do I upload an image here? lol

I know I can post it via the image icon above the text box but any ideas as to where I can actually store them online?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          This thread turning out to be anywhere near what you expected? There are some serious artists here.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            This thread turning out to be anywhere near what you expected? There are some serious artists here.
            It's excellent, isn't it? A lot of these ****s seriously hide their lights under a ****y bushel.

Comment

Thinking about being an antique dealer. Sell some rare items and sell them to collectors for a profit. I'll probably start off with military collectibles and work my way to other stuff like old toys and furniture. If I get into any hobby, I'm going to make sure I will make money off it.

Comment

It's excellent, isn't it? A lot of these ****s seriously hide their lights under a ****y bushel.
                They're awesome.

Wait till you see mine. A notch lower than nursery kids on their first day, lol. Though I must admit, I didn't think a serious thread created by yourself would be taken seriously :-).

I'm going to try uploading something at least once every few weeks. Keep the thread alive.

Comment

Its just a cover. Thought about developing it someday.

I know I can post it via the image icon above the text box but any ideas as to where I can actually store them online?
                  Upload the image to any host. Like postimage.org
                  Right click, copy image location.
                  And paste it in the image icon when u post here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    i loved to draw when i was a kid. now i only draw stupid cartoons when im bored during class
                    I used to do this too, I used to draw pencil sketches and cartoons all the time when I was a kid. I couldn't draw as good as I wanted to so I became a photographer instead

Comment

You can upload them and store them on this site. Go to your profile and in albums you can upload them there.

.....thats one option.

Comment

Working...
                      X