• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Southpawhitman killed this thread lmao so many laughs

Comment

• Thread of the year here..
      Did he go? Did he lie? Is he white? Is he black? Is he a North Kowreeun?

We do know that he's a virgin, lives with his momma, & his real name is Manny Chavez

Comment

• Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
        Thread of the year here..
        Did he go? Did he lie? Is he white? Is he black? Is he a North Kowreeun?

We do know that he's a virgin, lives with his momma, & his real name is Manny Chavez
        Uh Herro!!!!!! I'm Not a ****ing smelly North Korean, that's raciar Stereotype okay.

Welcome to City Wok may I take your order Prease

Comment

• I think Brush is half (East) Asian and half black.

I remember seeing him post about that half Japanese/half black fighter (forget his name) and talking about how awesome his hair was. He's like the only one who I have ever seen talking about that particular fighter. And not really talking about his skills, but rather his appearance. The guy also fights in a weight class that is hardly even talked about, one that even Brush doesn't follow.

So there it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            I think Brush is half (East) Asian and half black.

I remember seeing him post about that half Japanese/half black fighter (forget his name) and talking about how awesome his hair was. He's like the only one who I have ever seen talking about that particular fighter. And not really talking about his skills, but rather his appearance. The guy also fights in a weight class that is hardly even talked about, one that even Brush doesn't follow.

So there it is.
            Rikki Naito and his father

Comment

• He keeps saying he's not "North Korean"...well brush, are you from south of the demilitarized zone?

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                He keeps saying he's not "North Korean"...well brush, are you from south of the demilitarized zone?
                He might be midwest korean, in the black neighborhood.

Comment

• Are you Jimmy Wang Yang?

Comment

• This mystery has to be solved now. Brush is 5'6. Him being Asian seems more like a possibility now

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Lol that piece of paper is literally floating. I was rooting for him too but this is just bad.
                      hahaha this is ****ing gold

Comment

Working...
                      X