No announcement yet.

Anyone keep a dream journal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone keep a dream journal?

I'm starting tonight. It's 1:34am but I'm not sleepy yet.

I dream of all messed up things so I really don't sleep much. *self pity party* but I will write down what I have a dream about here and in my notebook.

I suggest you do the same. You will learn a lot about yourself.

*last night* I was running thorough a complex with a girl I dated in high school. We were in a maze and being chased by someone but we don't know who. Next thing I remember is we are marching to somewhere, not a clue where because it's dark. Saw my friend Ed, he was sick.

That's my last recent memory.

Only beta keeps a ****ing journal.

Comment

I don't keep a "dream journal" but I got a binder with **** I jot down from time to time if I have a real lucid dream, it's usally piled within a huge stack of like notes to myself or other BS tho so I never really like go back to em.

I used to though, when I first started trying to train myself to have lucid dreams more. It works, you just gotta make sure to write everything down ASAP once you wake up. You can't wait to like piss, or drink a beer or anything. Keeping your eyes closed after a lucid dream while awake after a dream, and just re-hashing every works too.

Lucid dreaming a lot is kind of fun, i get better quality sleep but sometimes it can be real tedious.

Comment

I rarely dream right now, I think it's the pot.

I close my eyes then wake up to the next day.

Comment

I just woke up. I dreamt that I was walking around in a busy villagelike town in the Netherlands. Boys of all shapes and sizes were burned to death and hung all throughout the town like ornaments. Everyone was so nonchalant about it. It was part of their culture. Very graphic. But like Biggie said, "It was all a dream..."

I also had a dream that this girl was talking shit to me. She belittled me in front of everybody. I cussed that whore out and started attacking people. Weird dream.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            I rarely dream right now, I think it's the pot.

I close my eyes then wake up to the next day.
            Weed can work either way, sometimes it hurts your quality of sleep which means less REM. A lot of people dream, but just don't remember it. A lot of it is just the craziness of the human brain. There are ways to help you dream more though, by remembering the ones you have. It's kinda a mindset deal.

Comment

I will try this maybe. Have thought about it many times before, never did it though. It's a great idea to do it.

At the moment my dreams are mostly fairly tranquil, about family stuff and previous/current friends. Basically the people in my life usually appear in one shape or form. I feel I get quality sleep, and that the dreams are good and friendly.

Obviously you often don't even remember anything of what you've dreamt, or just glimpses/hints/flashes. You need to write them down right away if you want to keep them 'as they were'.

Comment

I'm up. It's 6:22am.

Weird dream. I was surrounded by people screaming but I couldn't see their faces, then I was eating chocolate in a factory? No idea. Then I went into a tunnel like Super Mario.

Really strange

Comment

a dream journal?

WTF Beer...you making us niccas from Jersey look soft as hell

Comment

Dream journal lol, and people from jersey wonder why the whole US looks down on them, filled with bunch of pansies !

Comment

Working...
                    X