Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to help African people in Africa currently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    broke Phaggot. Take your Isis papers bull**** somewhere else.
    He's nothing more than an idiot in his 20's, who's never traveled around the world, and thinks only the US has done terrible things. He probably goes to some POS college and thinks and acts like he knows more than the professors.

Sadly I encounter these clowns daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      thanks for sharin' and the promotion
      and one of the few reasons they were conquered were bc
      #1 Afrika was the victim of many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many INVASIONS which has been documented throughout ourstory. and these civilizations were at the TAIL end of their reign
      #2 black peoples GULLIBLE nature
      #3 blacks have always tried to be intune with nature and were not aggressors in the sense of "europeons" bc we didnt HAVE to be so when europeons learned how to design guns from the moors when the moors were in "europe" they were the people who used the "gun" as a weapon of oppression and the technological advances which were never used for genocide were turned against those they encountered

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
        No son, I don't have to prove anything. The onus to prove is on you.
        You're the one that made the moronic statement that Africa was always above Europe and that Europe has never had anything to offer.
        its the truth just a simple cursory glance of ANY material resources of land wealth will tell you that. also not just "material" wealth but from all other angles of human activity.
        and what did "europe" have to offer? inform me.
        you dont seem to know the "history of europe" so you tryin' tombat me on what im sayin' and other writers, scholars, anthropologists etc have said the exact same thang

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
          #1 they are the same country but just split bc of "america" tryin to get a position hold in that part of the world. thus the reason the north koreans dont like south koreans
          #2 i can name you 3 off the top of my head that existed longer than "america" has Ghana Empire of what is today now "mali", Kmt Dynasties lasted over 3,000 YEARS before the incursions of invaders from western asia Nubia or Ta-Seti which existed south of Kmt before Kmt existed that existed BEFORE any place called "europe" was overran by "vandals" & "barbarians"(their actual names) EVER EXISTED. i can name you PLENTY more
          even china had their own "superpowers" in the far east before there ever was a europe. you're a product of the wests miseducation system so you're ignorant to these
          The term was used for the first time when referring to the British Empire.

Superpower is a term used when referring to country that holds a dominant position in the world. What you've listed were regional superpowers.

And funny how you listed only African empires and not for exampe, The Roman Empire or The Persian Empire. But that's what happens when a bigot thinks he's smarter than everybody else so I don't hold that against you.

As for the Koreas and the reason of why they split up...Jesus ****in Christ you're clueless
          Last edited by Szef; 02-06-2016, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              The term was used for the first time when referring to the British Empire.

Superpower is a term used when referring to country that holds a dominant position in the world. What you've listed were regional superpowers.

And funny how you listed only African empires and not for exampe, The Roman Empire or The Persian Empire. But that's what happens when a bigot thinks he's smarter than everybody else so I don't hold that against you.

As for the Koreas and the reason of they split up...Jesus ****in Christ you're clueless
              the whole point i was tellin' you that i would name these empires BEFORE "europe" existed which i did.
              and clearly you know nothin' of these empires thus the reason you say what you say.
              the "roman" empire was IN afrika its main bases were IN afrika as well as the persians which invaded into Afrika they were a part of the many invasions, the "roman" empire wasnt a "world" empire there were empires that existed in the far east that were LARGER than the roman empire from a EUROPEON perspective yall ASSumed it was a world empire. the **** these folks be sayin' who know NOTHIN' outside of what they were taught is hilarious.
              and i GUARANTEE you i'm right on the issue of korea and youre wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3RiSFOxtwE

Comment

its the truth just a simple cursory glance of ANY material resources of land wealth will tell you that. also not just "material" wealth but from all other angles of human activity.
                  and what did "europe" have to offer? inform me.
                  you dont seem to know the "history of europe" so you tryin' tombat me on what im sayin' and other writers, scholars, anthropologists etc have said the exact same thang
                  What did Europe offer? Really?
                  I can see it's pointless talking to you, since you're either ignorant, or very clearly have an agenda.

Little advice though, those history books you read are subjective. History is full of people whom experience the same event differently and therefore record their experiences differently.
                  I suggest you travel and see the world for yourself first. Had you actually ever been to South Korea, you'd know more about why that country is divided instead of the BS answer you gave here. Same with Europe.

Comment

the whole point i was tellin' you that i would name these empires BEFORE "europe" existed which i did.
                    and clearly you know nothin' of these empires thus the reason you say what you say.
                    the "roman" empire was IN afrika its main bases were IN afrika as well as the persians which invaded into Afrika they were a part of the many invasions, the "roman" empire wasnt a "world" empire there were empires that existed in the far east that were LARGER than the roman empire from a EUROPEON perspective yall ASSumed it was a world empire. the **** these folks be sayin' who know NOTHIN' outside of what they were taught is hilarious.
                    and i GUARANTEE you i'm right on the issue of korea and youre wrong
                    But we weren't discussing if any empires existed before Europe, were we?

We were talking about superpowers at least I was, because you still don't know what a superpower is.

Anyway, I'm done with your illiterate, ignorant ass. Keep thinking you're the smartest guy in the room.

I suggest you do what this guy said:

Comment

Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it.

-Abraham Lincoln circa 1865

speaking of HONEST abe

Comment

Working...
                      X