Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you? Post your picture and dont lie!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        Love the pager, I somethings miss the simpler times of having to drive out of my way to a pay phone just to see where everybody was going to go drinking or causing some kind of ill sht !

Comment

I got a chance to meet King Santa last year. He's even cooler in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            I got a chance to meet King Santa last year. He's even cooler in person.

Handsome fella on the left, but next time don't button the bottom button on your vest it's tacky, no **** !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
              Handsome fella on the left, but next time don't button the bottom button on your vest it's tacky, no **** !
              I see absolutely nothing wrong with his outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                I see absolutely nothing wrong with his outfit.
                No it's nice but it's proper suit etiquette to always leave the bottom button of a suit jacket or vest unbutton, don't want to look like someone whos had his mom dress him !

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

I may look like a pu55y but im on roids, so I could rape you if I choose to.

So, you're Lucas Gill? Hahahahha

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
                      No it's nice but it's proper suit etiquette to always leave the bottom button of a suit jacket or vest unbutton, don't want to look like someone whos had his mom dress him !
                      Leo's a trend setter, I've actually seen a lot people wear their suit jackets like that since.

Comment

Working...
                      X