No announcement yet.

So the old fellas are back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the old fellas are back

Admins must have realize that lounge is currently in quagmire of ****, allowing them to return and make this place lively once again.

I hope there are more developments to come.

I would love to get to know the old school crew better.

Comment

nsb as well as the lounge prime years were during the height of the ptard flowmoe wars.

over moderation blunted the blade greatly.

Comment

Legends of boxingscene, what was site like back in the days?

Comment

Originally posted by Buk Lau View Post
          During those days, lots of posters were divorced by their partners because they prefer logging here than ****ing their wives.

Comment

Originally posted by Buk Lau View Post
            full fledged unchecked racism, sexism, never ending stream of alts, comedy, sustained activity....

glorious e anarchy.

its was UFC black box no holds bar three course meal era.

what you see now is al haymon pbc microwaved dinner era.

paralleled with the politically correct nature of america right now.

Comment

[QUOTE=led;16427533]During those days, lots of posters were divorced by their partners because they prefer logging here than ****ing their wives.[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              full fledged unchecked racism, sexism, never ending stream of alts, comedy, sustained activity....

glorious e anarchy.

the bold parts pretty much describe the old days

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

glorious e anarchy.

**** was allowed too right? I want the Racist Pine Tree to make a come back, I saw some of his stuff. Quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  **** was allowed too right? I want the Racist Pine Tree to make a come back, I saw some of his stuff. Quality.
                  yeah, we used to be able to post full nude pics in threads, hell, I had a bush pic of Maribel verdu in my sig. that's why I'm blocked from ever posting sig pics or even words. I remember one guy had a pic of alexis texas' big white ass in his sig for a while. I loved looking at that

Comment

i dont even want to make threads in NSB anymore.

what's the point of even trying to come up with something original, comedic, and thought provoking?

I made a thread about amir khan being ppv cash cow #1 if he embraced ISIS and the caliph bagdadi and it didnt even last 5 minutes.

threads like that would have gone on for days, weeks, back in the day.

It would have gone 10 pages with tons of replies.

now?

we stuck with spoon's vlc slowmo investigation thread or omwale tribe's 8th straight kunta kinte thread.

smdh.....

Comment

Working...
                    X