Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] TIFU by wetting my girlfriends bed

Found another gem. This guy is a quick thinker

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/commen...rlfriends_bed/

After a long night of drinking at a coworker's birthday party, my girlfriend Sara and I headed back to her house to crash. When we got there, I remember being much more sober than she was. I’m not a huge drinker, and everyone we work with happens to be a douche. But hey, I smiled and bull****ted my way through the terrible party and got on with it.
    When we got back to the house she went to bed almost immediately. I went to the kitchen and started making some incredibly complex drunk sandwich, which ended up being trash. To compliment my horrible sandwich, I poured myself a drink. By the time I had finished it I had poured myself 2 more.
    I turned on the TV and decided that Netflix was the move, that show Black Mirror is crazy. By the end of the first episode I was 4 more drinks down and could barely stand, I decided it was time for bed. After a long struggle with gravity and my own drunken-ness I finally made it to her room. (We don’t live together and she has roommates.) I stumble into bed and pass out.
    Fast forward to 9 AM this morning, I wake up extremely hungover. I roll over to find two things. First, my girlfriend isn’t there. Which was odd because she sleeps in most of the time. Second, it wreaks of piss. I get up and realize I had wet my girlfriends bed. I don’t know what caused this, because I’ve been a lot more wasted in the past with no issues.
    After the initial embarrassment I realized that this may have happened after she got up, and she doesn’t even know I completely soiled her tempur-pedic. I knew the clock was ticking and I had to act fast. I quickly changed into some of my own stuff that I had left there throughout the week and ran to her bathroom. I immediately started spraying her perfume on me, hoping to block the smell of fresh piss. After I realized that was going to raise suspicion, I thought I was out of luck.
    Out of nowhere a small 4 pound godsend came running into the room, her roomie’s new puppy. In that moment I knew exactly how to get out of this situation. I grabbed that puppy, threw him on the bed, locked the door behind me and went to find my girlfriend.
    Turns out she was making everyone breakfast downstairs but decided she needed something from her room. I sat down, grabbed some coffee and waited. About a minute later I heard the most satisfying sound i have ever heard, my girlfriend screaming at her roommates puppy. I was in the clear. I had successfully swerved the potentially most awkward situation in my life.

Tl;DR Got wasted and wet my girlfriends bed, pulled a fast one and made it look like it was a puppy.
    Last edited by Beercules; 01-29-2016, 10:06 PM.

Why would anyone be so afraid/embarrassed of his own freaking girlfriend, it's not his damn mom or anything and they're past the dating phase, wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
      Why would anyone be so afraid/embarrassed of his own freaking girlfriend, it's not his damn mom or anything and they're past the dating phase, wtf?
      He pissed his girlfriends bed bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
        "Imma a "G", I piss the bed doe..."

Comment

LOL this has happened to mw in one way or another, like two or three times in my life. I've never gotten a clear get-a-way though.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            "Imma a "G", I piss the bed doe..."
            I don't even think he read it, it's a good story

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
            LOL this has happened to mw in one way or another, like two or three times in my life. I've never gotten a clear get-a-way though.

You gotta always have a puppy on hand

Comment

That puppy will remember this, grow up, and take revenge

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                That puppy will remember this, grow up, and take revenge
                He's going to bite his beef trumpet off next time, then the girlfriend dumps him.

Puppy wins.

Comment

Had to pick up a friend of mine early in the morning after he got faded and mistook his girls walk in closet for a pisser.

Was outside the apartment complex still putting on clothes with his golf clubs.

Shit bro, wanna go to the driving range?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Had to pick up a friend of mine early in the morning after he got faded and mistook his girls walk in closet for a pisser.

Was outside the apartment complex still putting on clothes with his golf clubs.

Shit bro, wanna go to the driving range?
                    now that's a classic

Comment

Working...
                    X