Guns, ammo, Koran found in bag at Disneyland Paris

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King_ View Post
    WE'LL CALL THEM "MILITIA," THOUGH, BECAUSE THEY'RE WHITE
    The Muslim caught at Disneyland is white.

Comment

Meanwhile in Oregon nobody has to find bags of guns and ammo, because the terrorists are holding the guns and ammo themselves, ready to attack the FBI and other police officers.

WE'LL CALL THEM "MILITIA," THOUGH, BECAUSE THEY'RE WHITE
      Difference is, those "terrorists" aren't waging war against innocent civilians. Whereas, the guy who was arrested at Disney was clearly planning to attack children and their parents.

There's a huge difference here.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        The Muslim caught at Disneyland is white.
        You know what I meant papa.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Difference is, those "terrorists" aren't waging war against innocent civilians. Whereas, the guy who was arrested at Disney was clearly planning to attack children and their parents enjoying life.
          You know there's double standards and hypocrisy when it comes to this, you're a smart man. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

You know there's double standards and hypocrisy when it comes to this, you're a smart man. That's all I'm saying.
            No, I think these two situations are starkly different. Muslims attacking innocent people with Kalashnikovs in Paris is a much different matter than an anti-government group occupying federal land. This is a false equation.

Comment

could be a prank

could be a botched attempt by a terrorist group to shoot people.

could be a hate crime / hoax.

if guns, ammo, and a bible were found in a pickup truck in disneyworld it wouldn't be a story. double standards doe.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Difference is, those "terrorists" aren't waging war against innocent civilians. Whereas, the guy who was arrested at Disney was clearly planning to attack children and their parents.

There's a huge difference here.

who are they "waging war against?"

and who are radical islamic groups / terrorist groups "waging war against?"

Comment

gun, ammo, and bible found in a pickup truck at a crimson tide game

Comment

Once I saw foxnews was the source, I can't take this seriously.

Comment

Idk how I feel about this. Disneyland is the devil but they dislike Jews who basically run everything. Well at least nobody got hurt

Comment

Working...
                      X