Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'M GOING TO THE SUPER BoWL!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIAR LIAR PANTS OF ****ING *fire* Fire.

Comment

• Dis gon b gud

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        how do we even know it's you, Brush...we dont know what you look like

for all we know, its your cousin that's going and you're just gonna use his pics
        No pics of me. I will do an imgur video clip telling all of you to Suck my balls and Brush my hair for thinking I'm a liar. Imma be taking hella pictures

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          No pics of me. I will do an imgur video clip telling all of you to Suck my balls and Brush my hair for thinking I'm a liar. Imma be taking hella pictures

so we cant authenticate

Comment

so we cant authenticate
            Pictures of myself are outof the question. I will post a pic of the ticket on my chargers lanyard. I got a chargers ticket holder

Comment

Pictures of myself are outof the question. I will post a pic of the ticket on my chargers lanyard. I got a chargers ticket holder

dont you have any freekin tatoos or birthmarks or a 3rd nipple or some ****?

people are just gonna say you lifted pics from a relative or homey that went

Comment

dont you have any freekin tatoos or birthmarks or a 3rd nipple or some ****?

people are just gonna say you lifted pics from a relative or homey that went
                I'm the only one in my family that likes the Chargers. My bro is an Eagles fan, my father is a fortywhiners fan. My mom don't like football. But if she had to pick, she'd be niners, giants, or Jets

The Chargers lanyard is evidence enough, after all, I'm the only real charger fan in existence

Comment

I'm the only one in my family that likes the Chargers. My bro is an Eagles fan, my father is a fortywhiners fan. My mom don't like football. But if she had to pick, she'd be niners, giants, or Jets

The Chargers lanyard is evidence enough, after all, I'm the only real charger fan in existence

you're gonna need to bring a piece of paper that says 'Makavelli Is The Messiah' for me to authenticate whatever pics you post on Sunday night

Comment

• Even if there's a picture of himself, we don't know for sure that it's Brush.

The Chargers lanyard, some vocal "suck my balls" and a picture of a sign that says "Southpawhitman loves Tim Brady" should be good.

Comment

• This is a cool pic I snapped a few months back. You can see Brush rolling out onto the field with Cam.

Comment

Working...
                      X