No announcement yet.

How do you sleep?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    we all do questionable shit, jose. like, why'd i bring home that waitress from buffalo wild wings home the other night? could have just came home and opened up my laptop, but no, i like to complicate my life. now i can't go back to eat there because i don't want to see her again. she keeps hitting me off with texts that i'm not responding to asking me, why am i not responding to her texts?

while ehrm prefers to lose consciousness and look sexy.

she had a nice sized doggy bag with grease stains (that's a sign of deliciousness) when she went home ( I was stalking her in the parking lot ) took her home and drenched her in blue cheese ...

...she hasn't stop texting me since

Comment

With my eyes partially-open and snoring loud as ****

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

I'm with ya, I hate big ****. I used to date this bronze skinned Mexican with double d's and they were just a mess. Just keep her shirt on and keep ploughing her lol
        friggin' i remember the first time i'm diggin' into a huge breasted girl missionary steez and her **** fell off to the sides to where her under arms were ... it took everything not to yack on her face when that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

she had a nice sized doggy bag with grease stains (that's a sign of deliciousness) when she went home ( I was stalking her in the parking lot ) took her home and drenched her in blue cheese ...

...she hasn't stop texting me since
          chilll bro, i think i might love this girl.

Comment

friggin' i remember the first time i'm diggin' into a huge breasted girl missionary steez and her **** fell off to the sides to where her under arms were ... it took everything not to yack on her face when that happened.
            Haha exactly. I always just keep their bra on. I'd prefer an A cup to big ****.

Comment

chilll bro, i think i might love this girl.
              you could have tons of fun just leave the wings and slowly step away from the bag

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Haha exactly. I always just keep their bra on. I'd prefer an A cup to big ****.
                you a pretty type of boricua, i can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  you could have tons of fun just leave the wings and slowly step away from the bag
                  la tipa era bien sucia, like i'm likin' 'um as i age.

Comment

you a pretty type of boricua, i can tell.
                    la tipa era bien sucia, like i'm likin' 'um as i age.
                    Lol nah I'm a scumbag too, I just like I pretty things.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                      Yep,Ward-Froch does the trick as well.Hows that shirtless pic coming on anyway?

Alyankmybi.tch has some nice arms,LONG reach and all that.He takes you t school.UD Alyankmybi.tch

struck a chord

you posted a shirtless in the same thread i posted mine! no joke! want me to post it ?

mine attracted the haters becuase i'm genuionely built like a slab of bricks, and it makes other men uncomfortable. one of the earliest things i remember is being stronger than all of the other kids. no joke. understanding the reality that i am f#cking comically strong has been with me for as long as i can remember. i can't just take my arms off. you'd be confident, too.

you'd ask me to pop a well sealed jar of pickles for you if you were starving

Comment

Working...
                      X