• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    I'm a Brady fan so I'm in!
    My boy Javier.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      Right now, you have to worry about about Brady's offensive line keeping him upright
      Damn Brush is shook

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
        lol yeah I remember he was trying to tell me we have a **** defense but guess what Bill knows what he is doing and we Probobly have the top five d in the league
        Brush lives in a false reality.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          Well that's too damn bad.
          You b1tch ass kneega

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            You b1tch ass kneega
            No........

Comment

Right now, you have to worry about about Brady's offensive line keeping him upright
              I'm not even that worried about our o-line we were able to put up like 20 points agaisnt the with our ****iest o-line

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
                I'm not even that worried about our o-line we were able to put up like 20 points agaisnt the with our ****iest o-line
                Those points come against ****ty defenses. Denvers defense is 5 he best in the afc. Your offensive line is in shambles. If you can't protect Brady, he gonna get hit.

This won't be a 1 sided game. It's going to be 20-17 whoever has the ball last and don't expect the refs to help you guys out because they probably will be helping Denver out. Brady should have accepted his punishment, because if he did, he could get any flag he asks the officials for. You guys are facing the Broncos and the league

Comment

Those points come against ****ty defenses. Denvers defense is 5 he best in the afc. Your offensive line is in shambles. If you can't protect Brady, he gonna get hit.

This won't be a 1 sided game. It's going to be 20-17 whoever has the ball last and don't expect the refs to help you guys out because they probably will be helping Denver out. Brady should have accepted his punishment, because if he did, he could get any flag he asks the officials for. You guys are facing the Broncos and the league
                  Tom Brady the GOAT, deal wif it

Comment

Comment

Good old ed hoccuhli is reffing this game

Denver is 7-0 when hoccuhli is the lead official

http://nesn.com/2016/01/ed-hochuli-r...-for-patriots/

Comment

Working...
                      X