No announcement yet.

New England Patriot War Wagon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Brady has had incredible o-line his whole career. Their whole offence is based on these little short passes and has more to do with the scheme than him. Any deep balls have just been him lobbing it up to moss or Gronk. I don't think that's all that impressive. He's a great player but I've been more impressed by what other quarterbacks have done with throws than him. We agree about South American women being tops but I don't think we will here lol.

that's just not true none of this post is true

there are disagreements on matters of opinion, and there are instance where somebody is just plain wrong.

other than manning in his prime, there's no quarterback in the league with more autonomy at the line of scrimmage. lots of the out routs you're talking about come from an audible when he gets a read on the defense, particularly on 2nd down after they set up play action by running on first down.

gronk is an end zone threat, but if you watch enough pats you know that we used mike freaking vrabel, a linebacker, in a very similar role in the end zone. vrabel finished his career with over 10 TDs, mostly from brady passes when he lined up as a tight end. gronk's really not a deep ball guy, and typically does his best work in the middle of the field.

randy moss is the fastest football player i've ever seen down the field, but he wasn't on any superbowl winning patriots teams. the idea that brady relied on his legs for the bulk of his success is only something you'd say if you don't watch the patriots play.

you guys watch very few patriots games compared to thepeople in new england. i don't watch football like i used to, but the patriots were inescapable when i was in high school and they were winning superbowls. you're just going to ahve to accept that i've seen more brady in the lasst calendar year than most of you have in his entire career.

if you think tom brady is some kind of system quarterback, that he relies on great athletes to make big plays, you're f#cking nuts. if you think tom brady isn't josh macdaniels' boss, you're nuts. the man CONSTANTLY goes over the top of mcdaniels' calls. watch him at the line of scrimmage, or listen to local media like scott zolack who watch every game several times with TV commentary off .

the patriots draft character guys and guys who will learn how to play the system, which is only as compicated as it is because of what tom brady brings and impliments. they don't guys who can jump out of the building because brady is reliant on them.

you don't trade down in almost every draft if your quarterback relies on top notch athletes to make plays in the air

what's a two minute drill, anyway? systems and athletes ? that's tom brady calling all of his plays, going no huddle, and audibleing at the line of scrimmage. he's arguably the best of all time at it, and is inarguably the best to do it since joe montanta, who didn'tplay in a quarterback-centric league.
    Last edited by New England; 01-25-2016, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Have some more why don'tcha !

Comment

• [QUOTE=BERNIE'S CORNER;16414915]Have some more why don'tcha !

Fuk Tom Brady.
        Nobody but Patriot fans wanted to see them in the Superbowl again.
        The old saying "cheaters never prosper" is true.
        But I might be biased I'm a Raiders fan.

Comment

• Comment

• http://uproxx.com/sports/broncos-fan...ts-fan-inside/

Comment

• What if a Raiders fan did that too a Patriots fan. That would be tuck rule revenge. Well kinda. I hope southpaw is okay, that was a nasty fall.

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Comment

• Pats are winning it all.

The Chargers will get relegated.

BrushMyHair.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X