Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wikileaks: U.S. State Department aggressively pushing GMOs and Monsanto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

listen if the science and medical community says GMOs are safe and there are no long term damage to humans like cancers or the aids im willing to be convinced and eat juicy monsanto cheeseburgers.

i err on the side of the truth of the matter.

like did monsanto purchase blackwater?

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      listen if the science and medical community says GMOs are safe and there are no long term damage to humans like cancers or the aids im willing to be convinced and eat juicy monsanto cheeseburgers.

i err on the side of the truth of the matter.

like did monsanto purchase blackwater?
      Monsanto admits that they hired Total Intelligence Solutions:

"In 2008, 2009 and early 2010, a firm called Total Intelligence Solutions (TIS) provided Monsanto ’s security group with reports about activities or groups that could pose a risk to the company, its personnel or its global operations. "

http://www.monsanto.com/newsviews/pa...black-ops.aspx

TIS is not Blackwater...but it was owned by Erik Prince and shared some of the same officers and directors as Blackwater. I don't think it's out of line to say it was a related company.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-16-2016, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I've gone to eating only organic fruits and vegetables as part of a new diet. I've not felt this good in years.
        I only eat in season organically grown local fruit and veggies!!! I ride my bike to get my fish, eggs, and meats!

We got a Costco, but....

Let's buy from local sources, before it gets packaged & processed.

Peace brother!
        Last edited by Zaroku; 05-16-2016, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Peace brother!
          Thank you, and you too.

Comment

Thank you, and you too.
            Help me out.... Am I wrong to believe Texas is better off leaving the union???

I live overseas, japan, but my heart is always with Texas.

Your feelings? I respect your opinion.

Comment

They have BEEN doing that with corn.... it was done 1st in India... where they "traded" all the real corn for the gmo corn.

Comment

I've gone to eating only organic fruits and vegetables as part of a new diet. I've not felt this good in years.
                shiiit take it further... grow your own fruits/vegetables if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                  That study was funded by big organic, was rigged and quickly retracted.

On the other hand there are over independent 200 studies involving over a trillion animals that all found no link to any health issues.

Age-adjusted cancer rates are significantly down since the introduction of GMOs.

Stomach cancers are dramatically down.

Conventional GMO farmers have one of the lowest rates of cancer of any occupation.

Class over.

now im not coming back into this thread because science-denial is a religion and not based anything logical and it pisses me off to argue with these people.
                  class is not over.... you cant just have one reply and then declare yourself the winner. That is childish.

explain that

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    shiiit take it further... grow your own fruits/vegetables if you can.
                    We plan on that, but we have a few other things going on now. We just moved in Nov, and have a few things to fix on the house, etc. Once we get time, we plan on gardening in the back yard.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      class is not over.... you cant just have one reply and then declare yourself the winner. That is childish.
                      Exactly.

And unlike your post, his wasn't even sourced.

Comment

Working...
                      X